The following is a press release from Maria Parham Health, not a paid advertisement.
Henderson, NC – Maria Parham Health (MPH), a Duke LifePoint hospital, is excited to announce that Aidevo S. Igbide, MD has joined their primary care physician practice, Maria Parham Primary Care. Dr. Igbide joins our community from Surrey, BC, Canada where she practiced family medicine. Dr. Igbide has over 17 years of experience as a doctor and has worked in multiple countries throughout the world.
Dr. Igbide earned her medical degree from the University of Benin, School of Medicine in Benin City, Nigeria. She completed a residency program at London Deanery, Sidcup Training in Family Medicine and also trained in internal medicine at the Queens hospital, London Deanery both located in London England. Dr. Igbide holds several licensures including North Carolina medical Board and College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia. She previously held a teaching license with the Washington State Medical Board. She is also certified through multiple organizations and societies including, Board certification by the College of Family Physicians of Canada. She is a Member Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP), United Kingdom and a Member Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), United Kingdom. She is ECFMG certified and board eligible with the American Board of Family Physicians (ABFM).
Dr. Igbide holds several active professional memberships in the following organizations, Canada Medical Protection association, College of Family Physicians of Canada, Canadian Medical Association and the General Medical Council of the United Kingdom. When she is not working, Dr. Igbide enjoys swimming, aerobics and Zumba dancing, cooking and traveling. She is also a soprano soloist and enjoys taking time to practice her skill.
Maria Parham Primary Care is located in the Vance Medical Arts Building across from Maria Parham Health. This practice offers primary care services for the entire family including preventative care, annual wellness care, childhood illness, well child care, women’s health, treatment of chronic illness and geriatric care. Dr. Igbide joins Dr. Gary Smith and Dr. Kavitha Subramanian at Maria Parham Primary Care.
Dr. Igbide is now accepting patients at Maria Parham Primary Care located at 511 Ruin Creek Rd, Suite 101 in Henderson. To reach Maria Parham Primary Care, please call 252.436.0040 appointments can also be made online by visiting mariaparham.com.
(Maria Parham Health is an advertising client of WIZS. This is not a paid advertisement.)
Connect With The Author
- Don’t Miss WIZS’ Town Talk on Monday: Q&A With Vance Co. Sheriff Candidates - October 12, 2018
- Maria Parham Franklin to Open Doors on October 15 - October 12, 2018
- Reminder: Vance Co. Sheriff Candidates’ Forum is This Sun., Oct. 14 - October 12, 2018
- ‘Look, Listen & Learn’ Fire Prevention Day Canceled - October 12, 2018
- Vance Co. Fire Commission to Discuss Restructuring – Wed., Oct. 17 - October 12, 2018
- Franklin Co. Reports Discharge of Untreated Wastewater From Two Pump Stations - October 12, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Oct. 15 - October 12, 2018
- Loose Leaf Collection in Oxford Runs Mid-Oct. Through Mid-Jan. - October 12, 2018
- Duke Energy Update: 27K+ Without Power Locally, Restoration Could Take Days - October 12, 2018
- UPDATE: All Campuses of VGCC CLOSED Today - October 12, 2018