100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Vance-Granville Community College
Vance-Granville Community College will hold Open House at all four campus locations on Saturday, October 19, 2019, from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
At Open House, prospective students and their families will have the opportunity to take campus tours, learn more about the enrollment process and explore academic programs in VGCC’s Continuing Education and curriculum divisions.
In addition, the Franklin Campus in Louisburg will hold a Vanguard Flex Information Session on Saturday, October 19 at 10 a.m. in Room F1208.
Vanguard Flex provides adult learners with hybrid courses offered in the evenings and some Saturdays with flexible scheduling. Scheduling options include 8-week sessions with 2-3 on-campus meetings, one Saturday per month class meetings, weekly Live Webinars and more!
More information regarding Open House can be found at www.vgcc.edu/open-house.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020