100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Cynthia Bowen, City Clerk, City of Oxford
The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, October 15, 2019, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall in Oxford.
Agenda items include:
Public Hearing to receive citizen input on the request from the UDO Committee asking for consideration of placing a moratorium on any new internet sweepstakes establishments.
Consider placing a moratorium on any new internet sweepstakes establishments in the B–2 (highway business) and B-3 (general business) zoning districts.
Consider approving a final plat for a request made by Maggie Lewis Heirs of a 1.75-acre tract from the family farm.
Consider adopting a project budget ordinance.
Consider adopting a resolution that supports Fair Housing practices within the City of Oxford.
Consider approving the various policies, procedures, and plans that are required for the 2017 Neighborhood Revitalization CDBG Project.
Consider the Acquisition of the 125 Belle Street Property.
Consider the Selection of a Financial Institution to Purchase $5,000,000 Water and Sewer System Revenue Bond Anticipation Note (“Note”); Adoption of Bond Order and Series Resolution authorizing issuance of the Note.
Please click here for the full meeting agenda.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020