100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Cynthia Bowen, City Clerk, City of Oxford
The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, October 15, 2019, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall in Oxford.
Agenda items include:
Public Hearing to receive citizen input on the request from the UDO Committee asking for consideration of placing a moratorium on any new internet sweepstakes establishments.
Consider placing a moratorium on any new internet sweepstakes establishments in the B–2 (highway business) and B-3 (general business) zoning districts.
Consider approving a final plat for a request made by Maggie Lewis Heirs of a 1.75-acre tract from the family farm.
Consider adopting a project budget ordinance.
Consider adopting a resolution that supports Fair Housing practices within the City of Oxford.
Consider approving the various policies, procedures, and plans that are required for the 2017 Neighborhood Revitalization CDBG Project.
Consider the Acquisition of the 125 Belle Street Property.
Consider the Selection of a Financial Institution to Purchase $5,000,000 Water and Sewer System Revenue Bond Anticipation Note (“Note”); Adoption of Bond Order and Series Resolution authorizing issuance of the Note.
Please click here for the full meeting agenda.
Connect With The Author
- Second Suspect in Kittrell Food Mart Armed Robbery Arrested - February 21, 2020
- FREE Henderson Junior Firefighter Program Open to First 15 Participants - February 21, 2020
- MPH Relay For Life Team to Hold Quarter Auction, March Madness Buffet - February 21, 2020
- Granville Co. Activities: Feb. 22 – Feb. 29 - February 21, 2020
- Granville Chamber’s ‘Cluck ‘N Shuck’ Seafood Event Rescheduled for April - February 20, 2020
- Plank Chapel UMC Hosting Resources Brunch, Caregiving Discussion - February 20, 2020
- Henderson City Council to Hold Annual Strategic Planning Retreat - February 20, 2020
- Big Ruin Creek Baptist Church to Hold 220 Seafood Fundraiser - February 20, 2020
- Closings and Weather 02/20 – 02/21 - February 20, 2020
- George R. Watkins Receives United Way’s Sam Watkins Visionary Award - February 19, 2020