-Press Release, Vance-Granville Community College
Vance-Granville Community College will hold “Enrollment Day” on Wednesday, August 8, from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. at its Main Campus between Henderson and Oxford.
VGCC staff members will be available during those hours to provide information on the enrollment process, academic programs and student support services, including financial aid. Advisors and academic coaches will be available to help students register for Fall classes. In addition, refreshments will be available for visitors who attend Enrollment Day.
The regular Fall Semester begins Monday, August 13, and a 12-week semester starts on Tuesday, September 11.
“Vance-Granville Community College offers more than 40 curriculum programs to help students earn certificates, diplomas and degrees in preparation for careers or transfer to a university for a four-year degree,” said Jeff Allen, VGCC’s dean of enrollment and outreach. “Enrollment Day is the perfect time to get ready for the new semester. We invite students to bring their parents with them to get more details on the enrollment process.”
Students attending Enrollment Day at the Main Campus will be able to register to attend classes at any of the college’s four campuses. VGCC’s Main Campus is located on Poplar Creek Road in Vance County (about midway between Henderson and Oxford) at the intersection with Interstate 85 (Exit 209). Vance-Granville also has campuses in southern Granville County, Franklin County and Warren County.
For more information on Enrollment Day, call (252) 738-3234 or visit Student Services in Building 8 on the Main Campus. Additional information about the upcoming semester is available at www.vgcc.edu/enroll2018.
Connect With The Author
- Anthony Lamont Henderson Arrested on Multiple Counts of Rape, Sex Offense - February 20, 2019
- West End Community Watch: HPD Provides Tips for Avoiding Break-ins - February 20, 2019
- Recycling Bins are New Addition to Granville Athletic Park - February 20, 2019
- Granville Co. Commissioners to Hold Two-Day Retreat at Expo Center - February 20, 2019
- Henderson Men’s Shelter Adds WiFi, Security Cameras to Assist Volunteers - February 19, 2019
- Space Limited to 15 Participants in Free Arthritis Exercise Program - February 19, 2019
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Present ‘Slavery to the Mountain’ - February 19, 2019
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019