-Press Release, Vance-Granville Community College
Vance-Granville Community College will hold “Enrollment Day” on Wednesday, August 8, from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. at its Main Campus between Henderson and Oxford.
VGCC staff members will be available during those hours to provide information on the enrollment process, academic programs and student support services, including financial aid. Advisors and academic coaches will be available to help students register for Fall classes. In addition, refreshments will be available for visitors who attend Enrollment Day.
The regular Fall Semester begins Monday, August 13, and a 12-week semester starts on Tuesday, September 11.
“Vance-Granville Community College offers more than 40 curriculum programs to help students earn certificates, diplomas and degrees in preparation for careers or transfer to a university for a four-year degree,” said Jeff Allen, VGCC’s dean of enrollment and outreach. “Enrollment Day is the perfect time to get ready for the new semester. We invite students to bring their parents with them to get more details on the enrollment process.”
Students attending Enrollment Day at the Main Campus will be able to register to attend classes at any of the college’s four campuses. VGCC’s Main Campus is located on Poplar Creek Road in Vance County (about midway between Henderson and Oxford) at the intersection with Interstate 85 (Exit 209). Vance-Granville also has campuses in southern Granville County, Franklin County and Warren County.
For more information on Enrollment Day, call (252) 738-3234 or visit Student Services in Building 8 on the Main Campus. Additional information about the upcoming semester is available at www.vgcc.edu/enroll2018.
Connect With The Author
- Don’t Miss WIZS’ Town Talk on Monday: Q&A With Vance Co. Sheriff Candidates - October 12, 2018
- Maria Parham Franklin to Open Doors on October 15 - October 12, 2018
- Reminder: Vance Co. Sheriff Candidates’ Forum is This Sun., Oct. 14 - October 12, 2018
- ‘Look, Listen & Learn’ Fire Prevention Day Canceled - October 12, 2018
- Vance Co. Fire Commission to Discuss Restructuring – Wed., Oct. 17 - October 12, 2018
- Franklin Co. Reports Discharge of Untreated Wastewater From Two Pump Stations - October 12, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Oct. 15 - October 12, 2018
- Loose Leaf Collection in Oxford Runs Mid-Oct. Through Mid-Jan. - October 12, 2018
- Duke Energy Update: 27K+ Without Power Locally, Restoration Could Take Days - October 12, 2018
- UPDATE: All Campuses of VGCC CLOSED Today - October 12, 2018