-Press Release, Vance-Granville Community College
Vance-Granville Community College will hold “Enrollment Day” on Wednesday, August 8, from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. at its Main Campus between Henderson and Oxford.
VGCC staff members will be available during those hours to provide information on the enrollment process, academic programs and student support services, including financial aid. Advisors and academic coaches will be available to help students register for Fall classes. In addition, refreshments will be available for visitors who attend Enrollment Day.
The regular Fall Semester begins Monday, August 13, and a 12-week semester starts on Tuesday, September 11.
“Vance-Granville Community College offers more than 40 curriculum programs to help students earn certificates, diplomas and degrees in preparation for careers or transfer to a university for a four-year degree,” said Jeff Allen, VGCC’s dean of enrollment and outreach. “Enrollment Day is the perfect time to get ready for the new semester. We invite students to bring their parents with them to get more details on the enrollment process.”
Students attending Enrollment Day at the Main Campus will be able to register to attend classes at any of the college’s four campuses. VGCC’s Main Campus is located on Poplar Creek Road in Vance County (about midway between Henderson and Oxford) at the intersection with Interstate 85 (Exit 209). Vance-Granville also has campuses in southern Granville County, Franklin County and Warren County.
For more information on Enrollment Day, call (252) 738-3234 or visit Student Services in Building 8 on the Main Campus. Additional information about the upcoming semester is available at www.vgcc.edu/enroll2018.
Connect With The Author
- Vance County High School Vipers Fall 41-22 To Franklinton - August 18, 2018
- Attacker in Vance Co. Stabbing Incident Quickly Apprehended - August 17, 2018
- Vance Co. High School Invites Community to Open House – Thurs., Aug. 23 - August 17, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education’s Aug. Meeting to Focus on Declining Enrollment - August 17, 2018
- Lots of Good ‘Grub’ at the Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market This Weekend - August 17, 2018
- Aycock Rec. Center Offering Fast-Track Swim Lessons for Ages 3 – Adult - August 17, 2018
- Oxford Public Works Meeting for Mon., Aug. 20 – CANCELED - August 17, 2018
- Louws Charged With First & Second Degree Exploitation of a Minor - August 17, 2018
- Wilson Re-Elected President of Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - August 16, 2018
- Free Lunch & Hands-On Learning at Carlee Farm Lunch & Learn Event - August 16, 2018