100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Vance County Schools
Vance County Schools and Perry Memorial Library are partnering to support students’ ongoing education. We share the belief that a love of books and learning is a strong foundation for student success and we are working together to provide every Vance County Schools student access to books and resources found at their public library.
Beginning March 1, 2020, all Vance County Schools students will be able to use their Student ID number to access and borrow public library books and resources. We are calling this initiative StudentAccess. There is additional information available on our website at www.vcs.k12.nc.us, as well as the opt-out form if you wish for your child to not participate.
Connect With The Author
- NC MedAssist to Hold Free Mobile Pharmacy Event in Henderson - February 17, 2020
- Henderson Man Sentenced to 26 Years for Heroin, Firearm Violations - February 17, 2020
- Reminder: Oxford City-Wide Neighborhood Watch to Meet Tues., Feb. 18 - February 17, 2020
- ‘One Noble Journey’ to Pay Tribute to Black History Month at McGregor Hall - February 17, 2020
- Wilton Elementary to Hold Annual Quarter Auction; Business Donations Requested - February 17, 2020
- Henderson’s First Biscuitville to Open on Dabney Dr. Thurs., Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Kittrell Food Mart Struck by Armed Robber Twice; Suspect Charged - February 14, 2020
- Reminder: Focus 20/20 Regional Economic Development Summit – Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Triangle North Healthcare Foundation 2020 Grant Cycle is Now Open - February 14, 2020
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Feb. 17 - February 14, 2020