100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Vance-Granville Community College
Abdul Sm Rasheed of Henderson recently took the oath of office for another term as a member of the Vance-Granville Community College Board of Trustees.
He is the retired president/CEO of the N.C. Community Development Initiative and currently serves on the North Carolina Rural Infrastructure Authority board. He has also been a trustee of his alma mater, Elizabeth City State University.
Rasheed was reappointed to the board for a four-year term by the Vance County Board of Education.
The Board of Trustees has 12 voting members, with some appointed by the Governor of North Carolina and some by the county commissioners and the boards of education of Vance and Granville counties.
Connect With The Author
- Oxford Commissioners Call Public Hearing on Oxford Prep. School Annexing - February 24, 2020
- The Kingsmen & The Perrys to Perform Gospel Hits at McGregor Hall - February 24, 2020
- Liberty Christian Church Announces All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Supper - February 24, 2020
- James Allred Accepted Into NCSSM Summer Accelerator Program - February 24, 2020
- Second Suspect in Kittrell Food Mart Armed Robbery Arrested - February 21, 2020
- FREE Henderson Junior Firefighter Program Open to First 15 Participants - February 21, 2020
- MPH Relay For Life Team to Hold Quarter Auction, March Madness Buffet - February 21, 2020
- Granville Co. Activities: Feb. 22 – Feb. 29 - February 21, 2020
- Granville Chamber’s ‘Cluck ‘N Shuck’ Seafood Event Rescheduled for April - February 20, 2020
- Plank Chapel UMC Hosting Resources Brunch, Caregiving Discussion - February 20, 2020