-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health’s Facebook page
You are cordially invited to join the leadership team at Maria Parham Health as we celebrate the recent opening of the new Maria Parham Multispecialty Clinic in Louisburg.
Please join Maria Parham for a ribbon cutting ceremony, followed by tours of the new clinic on Thursday, February 28, 2019, from 4:30 – 7 p.m. The multispecialty clinic is located at 1501 N. Bickett Blvd, Suite E., in Louisburg.
For more information, visit www.mariaparhamfranklin.com
Connect With The Author
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019
- Sheriff Curtis Brame to Serve as Keynote Speaker at Black History Program - February 18, 2019
- Harrington Charged With Triple Homicide in 2018 Harrell St. Murders - February 15, 2019
- Public Comment Opportunity for NCDOT Division 5 Projects - February 15, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Announces Spring 2019 Swim Lesson Schedule - February 15, 2019
- Maloney Named New Branch Manager at Thornton Library - February 15, 2019
- Warren Co. High School to Hold ‘Around the World’ International Fair - February 15, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Recognizes Student Spotlight Recipients - February 14, 2019