-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health’s Facebook page
You are cordially invited to join the leadership team at Maria Parham Health as we celebrate the recent opening of the new Maria Parham Multispecialty Clinic in Louisburg.
Please join Maria Parham for a ribbon cutting ceremony, followed by tours of the new clinic on Thursday, February 28, 2019, from 4:30 – 7 p.m. The multispecialty clinic is located at 1501 N. Bickett Blvd, Suite E., in Louisburg.
For more information, visit www.mariaparhamfranklin.com
Connect With The Author
- Education Veteran to Address VGCC Basic Skills Grads - April 23, 2019
- Let’s End School Bullying! ‘Stop Bullying for Jacob’ Forum – May 6 - April 23, 2019
- Kerr Lake Park Watch: Upcoming 2019 Fishing Tournaments - April 23, 2019
- ‘A Tribute to Sammy Davis, Jr.’ by David Hayes Coming to McGregor Hall - April 23, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff’s Office Arrests Accused Sex Offender - April 23, 2019
- Oxford Public Safety Committee to Discuss Parking, U-Turns – April 25 - April 23, 2019
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019