According to a press release from Henderson Police Chief Marcus Barrow, Saturday around 2 a.m. in the 400 block of Charles Street, shots were fired into a vehicle occupied by Ileana Jones, age 37, and two others.
Ileana Jones was struck by the gunfire and later succumbed to her injuries at a medical facility.
The suspect, Jarvis Dante Perry, age 23, had been in a domestic relationship with Ms. Jones.
Police are adamantly searching for Jarvis Dante Perry, and they are asking the community for help.
If you have information please call 911. You can request anonymity when you call if you wish. You can also call Henderson Police through Crime Stoppers at 252-492-1925 or by using the P3 app on your smartphone device. Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards of up to $2,000 for cases such as this.
Police Chief Barrow’s press release concluded by indicating the authorities currently have warrants for 1st degree Murder, and 2 counts of Attempted Murder.
Connect With The Author
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019
- Sheriff Curtis Brame to Serve as Keynote Speaker at Black History Program - February 18, 2019
- Harrington Charged With Triple Homicide in 2018 Harrell St. Murders - February 15, 2019
- Public Comment Opportunity for NCDOT Division 5 Projects - February 15, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Announces Spring 2019 Swim Lesson Schedule - February 15, 2019
- Maloney Named New Branch Manager at Thornton Library - February 15, 2019
- Warren Co. High School to Hold ‘Around the World’ International Fair - February 15, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Recognizes Student Spotlight Recipients - February 14, 2019