-Information and flyer courtesy NC Cooperative Extension – Warren County Center
The Warren County Cooperative Extension Office is looking for local women with children to participate in a volunteer focus group on Wednesday, February 13, 2019, from 6 to 7 p.m.
Participants will provide the Poe Center, a health education organization, with feedback related to nutrition and physical activity in the community. Feedback provided will help prepare programs and health messages for Warren County.
The focus group will be held at the Warren County Cooperative Extension Office located at 158 Rafters Lane in Warrenton, NC.
Participants will receive a water bottle, tote bag, cooking magazine and magnet.
Connect With The Author
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019
- Sheriff Curtis Brame to Serve as Keynote Speaker at Black History Program - February 18, 2019
- Harrington Charged With Triple Homicide in 2018 Harrell St. Murders - February 15, 2019
- Public Comment Opportunity for NCDOT Division 5 Projects - February 15, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Announces Spring 2019 Swim Lesson Schedule - February 15, 2019
- Maloney Named New Branch Manager at Thornton Library - February 15, 2019
- Warren Co. High School to Hold ‘Around the World’ International Fair - February 15, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Recognizes Student Spotlight Recipients - February 14, 2019