-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
On February 7, 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division arrested Jason Hoyt Cash, a Franklin County resident.
Jason Hoyt Cash was charged with the following: nine (9) counts of Second-Degree Exploitation of a Minor.
Charges stemmed from an extensive investigation conducted by Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigations Computer Crimes Division.
On February 7, 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation Computer Crimes Division executed a search warrant at Mr. Cash’s residence.
Upon completion of the search warrant, Mr. Cash was arrested at his residence without incident.
Jason Hoyt Cash was given a $400,000 secured bond and is currently being held in the Franklin County Detention Center.
Jason Hoyt Cash – 6590 US-401 North, Henderson, NC 27537
Connect With The Author
- VGCC Holds Convocation, Recognizes Employees’ Years of Service - August 20, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Set for ‘Cruise-In’ and ‘Movie Under the Stars’ - August 20, 2019
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Host Choir Day 2019 - August 20, 2019
- Is Your Small Business Prepared for a Disaster? Find Out at ‘Lunch Break to Educate’ - August 19, 2019
- City Council to Consider Contracting With Firm in Manager Hiring Process - August 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Senior Services Now Affiliated With ‘Rock Steady Boxing’ - August 19, 2019
- Carolina Panthers’ Backup Quarterbacks Fail to Impress in Preseason Matchup - August 19, 2019
- VGCC’s 50th Anniversary Celebration to Include Food Truck Rodeo, Live Music - August 16, 2019
- Henderson/Vance Annual Night Out Against Crime Scheduled for Oct. 1 - August 16, 2019
- Concord Baptist Church in Kittrell to Hold Women’s Conference - August 16, 2019