-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
On February 7, 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division arrested Jason Hoyt Cash, a Franklin County resident.
Jason Hoyt Cash was charged with the following: nine (9) counts of Second-Degree Exploitation of a Minor.
Charges stemmed from an extensive investigation conducted by Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigations Computer Crimes Division.
On February 7, 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation Computer Crimes Division executed a search warrant at Mr. Cash’s residence.
Upon completion of the search warrant, Mr. Cash was arrested at his residence without incident.
Jason Hoyt Cash was given a $400,000 secured bond and is currently being held in the Franklin County Detention Center.
Jason Hoyt Cash – 6590 US-401 North, Henderson, NC 27537
Connect With The Author
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 79 Students to Fall Semester President’s List - April 18, 2019
- Reminder: Eichner to Perform at McGregor Hall Friday Evening - April 18, 2019
- Troxler Encourages Horse Owners to Vaccinate Against Mosquito-Borne Diseases - April 18, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff Partners With ALE to Make Drug Arrests, Seizures - April 18, 2019
- Kerr Lake Set for T-H Marine FLW Bass Fishing League Tournament - April 17, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Recent Untreated Wastewater Discharges - April 17, 2019