100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information and photo courtesy Amanda Pegram, Wildcats Softball
The Wildcats Softball team will hold a fundraiser at 220 Seafood Restaurant in Henderson on Monday, September 9, 2019, from 4 to 7 p.m.
$7.00 per plate. Eat-in or take out.
Dinner includes fried trout, french fries, coleslaw and hushpuppies. Drink included for eat-in only. Glad to serve walk-ins.
Proceeds will be used to fund tournaments and purchase needed equipment.
Please help support this great group of girls from Granville, Vance, Warren, and Halifax counties.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Henderson’s First Biscuitville to Open on Dabney Dr. Thurs., Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Kittrell Food Mart Struck by Armed Robber Twice; Suspect Charged - February 14, 2020
- Reminder: Focus 20/20 Regional Economic Development Summit – Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Triangle North Healthcare Foundation 2020 Grant Cycle is Now Open - February 14, 2020
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Feb. 17 - February 14, 2020
- Granville School Board to Interview District 5 Candidates at Special Meeting - February 14, 2020
- Mark Your Calendars: Granville Co. Activities Feb. 17 – March 2 - February 14, 2020
- Vance Commissioners to Hold Special Meeting on Industrial Park Contract - February 13, 2020
- Kittrell Man Sentenced to More Than Six Years on Drug, Gun Charges - February 13, 2020
- Harvey Recognized by NC Governor - February 13, 2020