-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Terry M. Wright – Chief of Staff
On June 5, 2018, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division (CID) issued warrants for the arrest of Willie Jiggetts, a Warren County resident. The charges were the result of an investigation that was initiated following an incident located at 30 Echo Lane Louisburg, NC for a domestic with weapons call. As a result of the investigation, criminal charges were issued consisting of the following: one (1) count of Assault with a Deadly Weapon with Intent to Kill, one (1) count of Communicating Threats, one (1) count of First Degree Burglary, one (1) count of Possession of Schedule II Controlled Substance, and one (1) count of Maintain a Vehicle or Dwelling for the Storage of Controlled Substance.
On June 11, 2018, Willie Jiggetts was arrested by Raleigh Police Department and transported to the Wake County Detention Facility after being released from Wake Medical Center. Willie Jiggetts was given a $500,000 secured bond and is currently being held in the Wake County Detention Facility.
Connect With The Author
- NCDOT’s Office of Civil Rights Seeking Stakeholder Participation - June 18, 2018
- Schedule Released for Saturday’s Bee Jubilee in Oxford - June 18, 2018
- Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce Announces Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings - June 18, 2018
- Community Bingo for Seniors at Aycock Rec. Center - June 18, 2018
- New Restoration Comm. Church to Hold Special Service - June 18, 2018
- Vance Co. Cooperative Extension – Parenting Tip Week of 6/18/18 - June 18, 2018
- Vance Co. Farmer’s Market: Pamper Your Papa This Father’s Day - June 15, 2018
- Vance Co. Criminal Superior Trial Court Returns Guilty Verdicts - June 15, 2018
- Granville Co. Chamber’s 2018-19 “Granville Today” Hot off the Press - June 15, 2018
- Vance Co. School System Honors Retirees - June 15, 2018