-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Terry M. Wright – Chief of Staff
On June 5, 2018, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division (CID) issued warrants for the arrest of Willie Jiggetts, a Warren County resident. The charges were the result of an investigation that was initiated following an incident located at 30 Echo Lane Louisburg, NC for a domestic with weapons call. As a result of the investigation, criminal charges were issued consisting of the following: one (1) count of Assault with a Deadly Weapon with Intent to Kill, one (1) count of Communicating Threats, one (1) count of First Degree Burglary, one (1) count of Possession of Schedule II Controlled Substance, and one (1) count of Maintain a Vehicle or Dwelling for the Storage of Controlled Substance.
On June 11, 2018, Willie Jiggetts was arrested by Raleigh Police Department and transported to the Wake County Detention Facility after being released from Wake Medical Center. Willie Jiggetts was given a $500,000 secured bond and is currently being held in the Wake County Detention Facility.
Connect With The Author
- Think You Know Vance Co. Pretty Well? Prove it With This Scavenger Hunt! - October 19, 2018
- Guild Gift Gallery Volunteers Create New VGCC Scholarship - October 19, 2018
- Granville County Survey to Help Determine Tourism Strategies - October 19, 2018
- Tickets on Sale Now for Reverse Raffle to Benefit ‘Shop With a Cop’ and H-V Chamber - October 19, 2018
- Become a Part of Historic Downtown Henderson With an Engraved Granite Paver - October 19, 2018
- In Aftermath of Michael, Dept. of Justice Warns Public to Be Aware of Fraud - October 19, 2018
- Annual Granville Co. Veterans Day Parade to be Held Sun., Nov. 4 - October 19, 2018
- Warrenton Rotary Club Holding Pancake Dinner Fundraiser at Mariam Boyd Elem. - October 19, 2018
- H-V Chamber & Dept. of Social Services to Host Work Force Job & Resource Fair - October 18, 2018
- ‘Operation Medicine Drop’ Tomorrow at Oxford Police Dept. - October 18, 2018