-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Terry M. Wright – Chief of Staff
On June 5, 2018, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division (CID) issued warrants for the arrest of Willie Jiggetts, a Warren County resident. The charges were the result of an investigation that was initiated following an incident located at 30 Echo Lane Louisburg, NC for a domestic with weapons call. As a result of the investigation, criminal charges were issued consisting of the following: one (1) count of Assault with a Deadly Weapon with Intent to Kill, one (1) count of Communicating Threats, one (1) count of First Degree Burglary, one (1) count of Possession of Schedule II Controlled Substance, and one (1) count of Maintain a Vehicle or Dwelling for the Storage of Controlled Substance.
On June 11, 2018, Willie Jiggetts was arrested by Raleigh Police Department and transported to the Wake County Detention Facility after being released from Wake Medical Center. Willie Jiggetts was given a $500,000 secured bond and is currently being held in the Wake County Detention Facility.
Connect With The Author
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019
- VCHS to Hold Information Session for Freshmen & Their Parents - January 16, 2019
- Motor Vehicle Break-In at Davis Chapel Baptist Church - January 16, 2019
- Granville Co. Library System to Forgive Library Fees, Fines - January 16, 2019
- Govt. Shutdown Prompts Vance Co. Schools to Reduce Lunch Menu Offerings - January 15, 2019
- Registration Underway for 9th Annual Warrenton Junior Firefighter Competition - January 15, 2019
- NCDHHS to Offer Free Residential Testing Kits in Honor of Radon Action Month - January 15, 2019
- The Platters to Perform at McGregor Hall – Jan. 26 - January 15, 2019
- Upcoming Winter/Spring Events at Aycock Rec. Center - January 15, 2019
- DWI Suspected in Wreck Involving Henderson Police Car, Two Other Vehicles - January 14, 2019