-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Terry M. Wright – Chief of Staff
On June 5, 2018, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division (CID) issued warrants for the arrest of Willie Jiggetts, a Warren County resident. The charges were the result of an investigation that was initiated following an incident located at 30 Echo Lane Louisburg, NC for a domestic with weapons call. As a result of the investigation, criminal charges were issued consisting of the following: one (1) count of Assault with a Deadly Weapon with Intent to Kill, one (1) count of Communicating Threats, one (1) count of First Degree Burglary, one (1) count of Possession of Schedule II Controlled Substance, and one (1) count of Maintain a Vehicle or Dwelling for the Storage of Controlled Substance.
On June 11, 2018, Willie Jiggetts was arrested by Raleigh Police Department and transported to the Wake County Detention Facility after being released from Wake Medical Center. Willie Jiggetts was given a $500,000 secured bond and is currently being held in the Wake County Detention Facility.
Connect With The Author
- VGCC President, Student Leader Celebrate College’s 50th Graduating Class - May 24, 2019
- Vance Co. Early College High School Graduates 33 Seniors - May 24, 2019
- Creedmoor Man Sentenced to 27 Years on Child Pornography Charges - May 24, 2019
- Opening/Dedication of VCRFM’s Memorial Garden Scheduled for June 12 - May 24, 2019
- Michael East Confirmed as US Marshal for NC’s Eastern District - May 24, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Offering High Energy Aerobics Class - May 24, 2019
- New Covenant Christian Center Looking for a Music Minister, Keyboard Player - May 24, 2019
- Warren Co. to Hold ‘Listening Session’ on Mental Health, Substance Misuse - May 24, 2019
- Dabney Drive Drug Arrest Made on Youngsville Man - May 23, 2019
- Durham Woman Sentenced for Heroin Distribution in Henderson - May 23, 2019