-Information courtesy Cara Kirby, Medical Arts Pharmacy
Medical Arts Pharmacy and Mako Medical Laboratories are partnering to raise awareness and funds to cure Cystic Fibrosis.
Join them this Friday, June 15, 2018, from 12 to 3 p.m. for an Ice Cream Fundraiser at Medical Arts Pharmacy, 253 Ruin Creek Road, Henderson.
Ice cream provided by FRESH. Local Ice Cream.
All proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- NCDOT’s Office of Civil Rights Seeking Stakeholder Participation - June 18, 2018
- Schedule Released for Saturday’s Bee Jubilee in Oxford - June 18, 2018
- Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce Announces Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings - June 18, 2018
- Community Bingo for Seniors at Aycock Rec. Center - June 18, 2018
- New Restoration Comm. Church to Hold Special Service - June 18, 2018
- Vance Co. Cooperative Extension – Parenting Tip Week of 6/18/18 - June 18, 2018
- Vance Co. Farmer’s Market: Pamper Your Papa This Father’s Day - June 15, 2018
- Vance Co. Criminal Superior Trial Court Returns Guilty Verdicts - June 15, 2018
- Granville Co. Chamber’s 2018-19 “Granville Today” Hot off the Press - June 15, 2018
- Vance Co. School System Honors Retirees - June 15, 2018