-Information courtesy Cara Kirby, Medical Arts Pharmacy
Medical Arts Pharmacy and Mako Medical Laboratories are partnering to raise awareness and funds to cure Cystic Fibrosis.
Join them this Friday, June 15, 2018, from 12 to 3 p.m. for an Ice Cream Fundraiser at Medical Arts Pharmacy, 253 Ruin Creek Road, Henderson.
Ice cream provided by FRESH. Local Ice Cream.
All proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Anthony Lamont Henderson Arrested on Multiple Counts of Rape, Sex Offense - February 20, 2019
- West End Community Watch: HPD Provides Tips for Avoiding Break-ins - February 20, 2019
- Recycling Bins are New Addition to Granville Athletic Park - February 20, 2019
- Granville Co. Commissioners to Hold Two-Day Retreat at Expo Center - February 20, 2019
- Henderson Men’s Shelter Adds WiFi, Security Cameras to Assist Volunteers - February 19, 2019
- Space Limited to 15 Participants in Free Arthritis Exercise Program - February 19, 2019
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Present ‘Slavery to the Mountain’ - February 19, 2019
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019