-Information courtesy Cara Kirby, Medical Arts Pharmacy
Medical Arts Pharmacy and Mako Medical Laboratories are partnering to raise awareness and funds to cure Cystic Fibrosis.
Join them this Friday, June 15, 2018, from 12 to 3 p.m. for an Ice Cream Fundraiser at Medical Arts Pharmacy, 253 Ruin Creek Road, Henderson.
Ice cream provided by FRESH. Local Ice Cream.
All proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Vance County High School Vipers Fall 41-22 To Franklinton - August 18, 2018
- Attacker in Vance Co. Stabbing Incident Quickly Apprehended - August 17, 2018
- Vance Co. High School Invites Community to Open House – Thurs., Aug. 23 - August 17, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education’s Aug. Meeting to Focus on Declining Enrollment - August 17, 2018
- Lots of Good ‘Grub’ at the Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market This Weekend - August 17, 2018
- Aycock Rec. Center Offering Fast-Track Swim Lessons for Ages 3 – Adult - August 17, 2018
- Oxford Public Works Meeting for Mon., Aug. 20 – CANCELED - August 17, 2018
- Louws Charged With First & Second Degree Exploitation of a Minor - August 17, 2018
- Wilson Re-Elected President of Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - August 16, 2018
- Free Lunch & Hands-On Learning at Carlee Farm Lunch & Learn Event - August 16, 2018