-Information courtesy Cara Kirby, Medical Arts Pharmacy
Medical Arts Pharmacy and Mako Medical Laboratories are partnering to raise awareness and funds to cure Cystic Fibrosis.
Join them this Friday, June 15, 2018, from 12 to 3 p.m. for an Ice Cream Fundraiser at Medical Arts Pharmacy, 253 Ruin Creek Road, Henderson.
Ice cream provided by FRESH. Local Ice Cream.
All proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019
- Dangerous Heat Continues Through Weekend for Central NC - July 18, 2019
- Greater Union Grove Church Invites Public to ‘Making a Spiritual Cake’ Program - July 18, 2019
- DOA Secretary to Present Report on Women’s Health at VGCC - July 17, 2019
- Mark Your Calendar: MPH to Hold ‘Fun & Famous’ $5 Sale - July 17, 2019
- Granville Chamber, Health System to Welcome New Teachers - July 17, 2019
- Dog Lost in I-85 Car Accident Safely Returned to Owner! - July 17, 2019
- Mount Olive Missionary Baptist to Hold VBS - July 17, 2019