-Information courtesy Jennifer Grimes, Financial Development Assistant, The Masonic Home for Children at Oxford, Inc.
The Hub on Main, 100 Main St. in Oxford, to hold a Trivia Night Fundraiser on Thursday, July 12, 2018, from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Teams should consist of six players ($10 per person or $50 for a team of six).
Trivia will go five rounds with 10 questions in each round.
Winning teams will be awarded trophies.
Proceeds raised are designated toward building repairs at the Oxford Masonic Lodge.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Schools’ Student Spotlight Winners Tour Washington, D.C. - June 24, 2019
- West End Community Watch Hears From Planning Director on Required Permits - June 24, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center to Offer Fast-Track Afternoon Swim Lessons - June 24, 2019
- Granville Co. Government’s Summer Civic Leadership Program Underway - June 24, 2019
- VGCC Child Care Center Awarded Five Stars - June 21, 2019
- Vance Co. Animal Services Recipient of Spay/Neuter Grant - June 21, 2019
- 9V Batteries Needed for Fire Dept.’s Annual Campaign - June 21, 2019
- Alston Arrested on Multiple Drug, Firearm-Related Charges - June 21, 2019
- VCS Students Benefit From Read to Achieve Summer Camps - June 21, 2019
- Granville’s Lake Holt Fireworks Celebration Set for Wed., July 3 - June 21, 2019