-Information courtesy Jennifer Grimes, Financial Development Assistant, The Masonic Home for Children at Oxford, Inc.
The Hub on Main, 100 Main St. in Oxford, to hold a Trivia Night Fundraiser on Thursday, July 12, 2018, from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Teams should consist of six players ($10 per person or $50 for a team of six).
Trivia will go five rounds with 10 questions in each round.
Winning teams will be awarded trophies.
Proceeds raised are designated toward building repairs at the Oxford Masonic Lodge.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Schools: ‘We Promise to Do What is Necessary’ to Provide Lunch/Breakfast - January 18, 2019
- Young St. in Henderson to Become One-Way; Court St. Traffic Flow to Reverse - January 18, 2019
- Applications Now Being Accepted for 2019 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Announces Pre-Kindergarten Site Selection Process Now Open - January 18, 2019
- Local Youth Encouraged to Register for 5th Annual African-American Quiz Bowl - January 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Board to Hear Presentations, Make Appointments at Jan 22 Meeting - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Addresses Meal Changes During Govt. Shutdown - January 17, 2019
- Granville Co. Teacher of the Year Named WRAL’s Teacher of the Week - January 17, 2019
- Registration for H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Baseball & Softball Begins Feb. 2 - January 17, 2019
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019