100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Vance County Sheriff’s Office
On December 3, 2019, the Vance County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Unit arrested Daric Eugene Hawkins (age 29) and Kaziy Sakidra Harris (age 22) at Raleigh Road and Chavasse Avenue in Henderson, North Carolina.
Hawkins and Harris were arrested as a result of an undercover operation.
Hawkins was charged with Possession with the Intent to Manufacture Sell and Deliver Marijuana, Felony Maintaining a Vehicle, Conspiracy to Deliver Marijuana, Possession of less than a half-ounce of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Harris was charged with Conspiracy to Deliver Marijuana, Possession of a Controlled Substance on Jail Premises, Maintaining a Vehicle and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Hawkins received a $29,0000.00 bond and Harris received a $28,000.00 bond. Hawkins and Harris’ court dates were set for December 30, 2019, in Vance County District Court.
This investigation is continuing.
Connect With The Author
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020
- Fairytale Characters to Take Over McGregor Hall! - January 24, 2020
- Granville Commissioners Call Special Meeting on JTOH Lease Appeal - January 24, 2020
- VGCC Continues Enrollment Growth Trend - January 24, 2020
- Friday Institute Showcases Partnership With Vance Co. Schools - January 24, 2020
- West End Community Watch Hears on Importance of CPR Training - January 24, 2020
- Plenty of Community Events Offered in Granville This Winter - January 24, 2020
- Mims Charged With Abduction of Children - January 24, 2020
- VCS Announces Innovative School Application Dates/Deadlines - January 23, 2020
- Granville County BOE Continues Negotiation to Lease JTOH - January 23, 2020