THIS STORY IS PRESENTED IN PART BY DRAKE DENTISTRY
-Information courtesy Vance County Regional Farmers Market
Saturday, December 7 will be the last day of Vance County Regional Farmers Market’s 2019 season.
Stop by and stock up on a variety of fresh, locally grown produce and products that are still available. Apples, beef, beets, broccoli, butternut squash, cabbage, cauliflower, collards, eggs, fresh herbs, mixed greens, mustard greens, onions, pork, potatoes, red and green tomatoes, turnips, turnip greens, and sweet potatoes are just a few of the tasty foods you will find at the market.
Fill your pantry with baked goods, canned vegetables, chow-chow, sauces, jams, preserves, honey and molasses.
The VCRFM is the perfect place to find a unique, handcrafted gift for most anyone on your list – including yourself!
Peruse the vast array of unique handmade crafts including holiday decorations, knitwear, glassware, pottery, candles, cards, napkins, placemats and table runners, ornaments, accent pillows and neck supporters, soaps, wreaths, woodcrafts, jewelry, original artwork and much more.
Meet and mingle with your friends and neighbors in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere while you shop. Be sure to ask the vendors about their produce and products, and leave knowing you have purchased the freshest foods and most unique crafts our area has to offer.
The VCRFM thanks all who have supported the farmers, ranchers, crafters and bakers throughout the 2019 season and hopes to see you at the market on Saturday!
For information regarding your Vance County Regional Farmers Market, you may contact Tracy Madigan, Market Manager at 252-438-8188 or [email protected] or Paul McKenzie, Vance & Warren County Agricultural Extension Agent at 252-438-8188 or [email protected]
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020
- Fairytale Characters to Take Over McGregor Hall! - January 24, 2020
- Granville Commissioners Call Special Meeting on JTOH Lease Appeal - January 24, 2020
- VGCC Continues Enrollment Growth Trend - January 24, 2020
- Friday Institute Showcases Partnership With Vance Co. Schools - January 24, 2020
- West End Community Watch Hears on Importance of CPR Training - January 24, 2020
- Plenty of Community Events Offered in Granville This Winter - January 24, 2020
- Mims Charged With Abduction of Children - January 24, 2020
- VCS Announces Innovative School Application Dates/Deadlines - January 23, 2020
- Granville County BOE Continues Negotiation to Lease JTOH - January 23, 2020