— courtesy Vance County Schools
Emani Foster, a student at the Vance County Early College High School, has been selected to attend the Congress of Future Medical Leaders to be held June 25-27, 2018, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Foster was selected for participation in the prestigious Congress by representatives of the national Academy of Future Physicians and Medical Scientists, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
She was chosen for the high recognition based on her outstanding academic record, leadership potential and her desire to become a physician or medical scientist.
The Congress of Future Medical Leaders is an academic honors program with strict requirements, including a minimum 3.5 grade point average.
Connect With The Author
- Student Spotlight Award Winners Honored - May 22, 2018
- Franklin County Veterans to be Honored Sat., June 2 - May 22, 2018
- Remainder of Henderson City Council Budget Sessions Canceled - May 22, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Meet Tues., May 29 - May 22, 2018
- Granville Co. Budget Workshop Canceled for May 24 - May 22, 2018
- VGCC President Williams Resigns To Take VP Position At Duke - May 21, 2018
- Top Graduates in Class of 2018 Honored - May 21, 2018
- Memorial Day Wreath Laying, Town of Butner - May 21, 2018
- Warren County Animal Ark FREE Rabies Shots - May 21, 2018
- American Red Cross Disaster Bootcamp - May 21, 2018