— courtesy Vance County Schools
Emani Foster, a student at the Vance County Early College High School, has been selected to attend the Congress of Future Medical Leaders to be held June 25-27, 2018, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Foster was selected for participation in the prestigious Congress by representatives of the national Academy of Future Physicians and Medical Scientists, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
She was chosen for the high recognition based on her outstanding academic record, leadership potential and her desire to become a physician or medical scientist.
The Congress of Future Medical Leaders is an academic honors program with strict requirements, including a minimum 3.5 grade point average.
Connect With The Author
- Vance County High School Vipers Fall 41-22 To Franklinton - August 18, 2018
- Attacker in Vance Co. Stabbing Incident Quickly Apprehended - August 17, 2018
- Vance Co. High School Invites Community to Open House – Thurs., Aug. 23 - August 17, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education’s Aug. Meeting to Focus on Declining Enrollment - August 17, 2018
- Lots of Good ‘Grub’ at the Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market This Weekend - August 17, 2018
- Aycock Rec. Center Offering Fast-Track Swim Lessons for Ages 3 – Adult - August 17, 2018
- Oxford Public Works Meeting for Mon., Aug. 20 – CANCELED - August 17, 2018
- Louws Charged With First & Second Degree Exploitation of a Minor - August 17, 2018
- Wilson Re-Elected President of Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - August 16, 2018
- Free Lunch & Hands-On Learning at Carlee Farm Lunch & Learn Event - August 16, 2018