— courtesy Vance County Schools
Emani Foster, a student at the Vance County Early College High School, has been selected to attend the Congress of Future Medical Leaders to be held June 25-27, 2018, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Foster was selected for participation in the prestigious Congress by representatives of the national Academy of Future Physicians and Medical Scientists, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
She was chosen for the high recognition based on her outstanding academic record, leadership potential and her desire to become a physician or medical scientist.
The Congress of Future Medical Leaders is an academic honors program with strict requirements, including a minimum 3.5 grade point average.
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber’s Annual Banquet to Feature Keynote Speaker Allison Capps - November 16, 2018
- This Weekend is Your Last Chance to Shop VCRFM Before Thanksgiving! - November 16, 2018
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Hold Public Hearing on Economic Development - November 16, 2018
- Vance County Arts Council Presents ‘Tidings of Comfort and Joy’ Christmas Music - November 16, 2018
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Celebrate 147th Anniversary This Sunday - November 16, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Hear on School System Finances at Nov. 19 Meeting - November 16, 2018
- Warren Co. High School DECA Club Sponsoring Holiday ‘Biz-aar’ – Sat., Dec. 1 - November 16, 2018
- Henderson Police Arrest Two Oxford Residents Suspected in String of Robberies - November 15, 2018
- Don’t Miss VCRFM’s Handcrafted Holiday Market – Sat. Nov. 17 - November 15, 2018
- Zeb Vance Ruritan Club Selling Boston Butts for Thanksgiving - November 15, 2018