— courtesy Vance County Schools
Emani Foster, a student at the Vance County Early College High School, has been selected to attend the Congress of Future Medical Leaders to be held June 25-27, 2018, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Foster was selected for participation in the prestigious Congress by representatives of the national Academy of Future Physicians and Medical Scientists, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
She was chosen for the high recognition based on her outstanding academic record, leadership potential and her desire to become a physician or medical scientist.
The Congress of Future Medical Leaders is an academic honors program with strict requirements, including a minimum 3.5 grade point average.
Connect With The Author
- Karen Peck & New River Bring A Spiritual ‘Revival’ To Henderson - February 20, 2018
- VGCC students awarded Golden LEAF scholarships - February 20, 2018
- Bank Robbery Suspect Apprehended (2-20-18) - February 20, 2018
- Individual Shot Near Marketplace Saturday – Suspect Surrendered Monday - February 19, 2018
- VGCC receives $200,000 grant from Duke Energy and Piedmont Natural Gas to connect students with apprenticeship opportunities - February 16, 2018
- HPD Officer Involved Shooting Feb 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018
- HPD Traffic Stop Yields Two Drug Arrests 2-14-18 - February 15, 2018
- HPD Looking for Suspect in Medical Arts Theft - February 15, 2018
- Henderson City Council Planning Retreat 2018 - February 15, 2018
- VGCC to hold Business Technologies event - February 15, 2018