100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Dr. Carolyn N. Roy, Plant Chapel UMC
Plank Chapel United Methodist Church is hosting a Resources and Refreshments “brunch” on Saturday, February 29, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Representatives from the Kerr-Tar Area Agency on Aging and Dementia Alliance of North Carolina will provide information and answer questions regarding caregiving, resources and issues with growing older. This conversation is not age-restricted. All ages welcome to come and learn and grow together.
Plank Chapel UMC is located at 3047 Bobbitt Road, Kittrell, NC 27544. For more information, email the church at [email protected] or call 252-492-1919.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020