100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Granville County Chamber of Commerce
The Granville County Chamber of Commerce announces that its ninth annual fall seafood event – “CLUCK ‘N SHUCK,” which was postponed in October 2019 due to a shortage of oysters, has been rescheduled for Friday, April 3, 2020, from 5:30 until 8 p.m. at The Red Barn – Golf Course Road, off Lake Devin Road, in Oxford.
Caterer Leon Nixon’s dinner menu offerings include steamed oysters, fried shrimp, fried fish, fried chicken tenders, slaw, buttered potatoes, hushpuppies, tea, Pepsi-Cola products and cold beverages.
The event will be held at the venue – The Red Barn – where it has been held the past six years. This location provides an incredible setting for those desiring to eat on the decks overlooking Lake Devin. Inside seating on the ground floor of The Red Barn is also available.
Advanced ticket sales – $40 per person or two tickets for $75 – includes all-you-can-eat on the premises. As this is a limited ticket event, those wishing to attend are encouraged to purchase tickets early from one of the Chamber’s offices – 124 Hillsboro Street in Oxford (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) 919-693-6125 or the South Office – 1598 NC Hwy 56, between Butner and Creedmoor (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays and 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Thursdays) 919-528-4994.
A limited number of event t-shirts are also available at the Chamber’s offices for $5 each.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020