-Information courtesy Paul McKenzie, Agricultural Extension Agent, NC Cooperative Extension
The Master Gardener volunteers of Warren and Vance County will hold an Open House on Tuesday, May 28, 2019, at the NC Cooperative Extension office (158 Rafters Lane, Warrenton). Those who are interested in joining the volunteer program are invited to attend.
The Open House will take place from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be served and information will be available about the upcoming training program. The training program consists of approximately 40 hours of classes and will be offered on Tuesday mornings beginning in late July.
Upon completion of training, participants are required to contribute 40 hours of volunteer service toward various Master Gardener projects and outreach activities.
For more information about the Open House or the upcoming training class, please contact Paul McKenzie at 252-257-3640 or [email protected].
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019