-Information courtesy Paul McKenzie, Agricultural Extension Agent, NC Cooperative Extension
The Master Gardener volunteers of Warren and Vance County will hold an Open House on Tuesday, May 28, 2019, at the NC Cooperative Extension office (158 Rafters Lane, Warrenton). Those who are interested in joining the volunteer program are invited to attend.
The Open House will take place from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be served and information will be available about the upcoming training program. The training program consists of approximately 40 hours of classes and will be offered on Tuesday mornings beginning in late July.
Upon completion of training, participants are required to contribute 40 hours of volunteer service toward various Master Gardener projects and outreach activities.
For more information about the Open House or the upcoming training class, please contact Paul McKenzie at 252-257-3640 or [email protected].
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Makes Arrests in Heroin Trafficking Cases - May 22, 2019
- Location Change for Vance Public Safety Meeting on Fire Matters - May 22, 2019
- Granville Athletic Park Reaches 15-Year Milestone - May 22, 2019
- Local Youth Ages 4-12 Needed for Competitive Football League - May 22, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Gearing Up for Youth Summer Reading Program - May 21, 2019
- State Vet Encourages Livestock Owners to Vaccinate Before Peak Rabies Season - May 21, 2019
- H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Cheerleading Registration Begins June 3 - May 21, 2019
- VGCC Graduates 15 Cadets in 108th Basic Law Enforcement Training Class - May 20, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Memorial Day Sanitation Schedule - May 20, 2019
- Dedication Ceremonies Being Held for New Dog Park, Renamed Rollins Ave. Park - May 20, 2019