-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health
Maria Parham Health is pleased to announce that we have reached a new agreement with UnitedHealthcare. This is a win for our patients who deserve access to quality healthcare here at home, and we appreciate your patience as we worked through this process.
With this new agreement, our hospital* and employed physician* services will be back “in-network” with UnitedHealthcare. You will have “in-network” access to care beginning:
April 25 for hospital services; and
May 1 for employed physician services.
Both commercial and Medicare Advantage insurance plans are included in the agreement.
From the outset, we have been committed to ensuring your healthcare needs would continue to be met, and we are pleased to continue this commitment. Our new contract gives us the ability to continue reinvesting in patient care by recruiting new physicians and caregivers and enhancing the services we provide.
Thank you for the trust you place in Maria Parham Health and our team of caregivers. We look forward to meeting your healthcare needs for generations to come.
*Please note, the contract is between UnitedHealthcare’s insurance plans and Maria Parham Health, its employed physicians, and select Duke LifePoint Healthcare facilities. It does not affect Duke University Health System hospitals or clinics.
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Makes Arrests in Heroin Trafficking Cases - May 22, 2019
- Location Change for Vance Public Safety Meeting on Fire Matters - May 22, 2019
- Granville Athletic Park Reaches 15-Year Milestone - May 22, 2019
- Local Youth Ages 4-12 Needed for Competitive Football League - May 22, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Gearing Up for Youth Summer Reading Program - May 21, 2019
- State Vet Encourages Livestock Owners to Vaccinate Before Peak Rabies Season - May 21, 2019
- H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Cheerleading Registration Begins June 3 - May 21, 2019
- VGCC Graduates 15 Cadets in 108th Basic Law Enforcement Training Class - May 20, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Memorial Day Sanitation Schedule - May 20, 2019
- Dedication Ceremonies Being Held for New Dog Park, Renamed Rollins Ave. Park - May 20, 2019