-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health
Maria Parham Health is pleased to announce that we have reached a new agreement with UnitedHealthcare. This is a win for our patients who deserve access to quality healthcare here at home, and we appreciate your patience as we worked through this process.
With this new agreement, our hospital* and employed physician* services will be back “in-network” with UnitedHealthcare. You will have “in-network” access to care beginning:
April 25 for hospital services; and
May 1 for employed physician services.
Both commercial and Medicare Advantage insurance plans are included in the agreement.
From the outset, we have been committed to ensuring your healthcare needs would continue to be met, and we are pleased to continue this commitment. Our new contract gives us the ability to continue reinvesting in patient care by recruiting new physicians and caregivers and enhancing the services we provide.
Thank you for the trust you place in Maria Parham Health and our team of caregivers. We look forward to meeting your healthcare needs for generations to come.
*Please note, the contract is between UnitedHealthcare’s insurance plans and Maria Parham Health, its employed physicians, and select Duke LifePoint Healthcare facilities. It does not affect Duke University Health System hospitals or clinics.
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019