-Information courtesy Maria Parham Health
Maria Parham Health is pleased to announce that we have reached a new agreement with UnitedHealthcare. This is a win for our patients who deserve access to quality healthcare here at home, and we appreciate your patience as we worked through this process.
With this new agreement, our hospital* and employed physician* services will be back “in-network” with UnitedHealthcare. You will have “in-network” access to care beginning:
April 25 for hospital services; and
May 1 for employed physician services.
Both commercial and Medicare Advantage insurance plans are included in the agreement.
From the outset, we have been committed to ensuring your healthcare needs would continue to be met, and we are pleased to continue this commitment. Our new contract gives us the ability to continue reinvesting in patient care by recruiting new physicians and caregivers and enhancing the services we provide.
Thank you for the trust you place in Maria Parham Health and our team of caregivers. We look forward to meeting your healthcare needs for generations to come.
*Please note, the contract is between UnitedHealthcare’s insurance plans and Maria Parham Health, its employed physicians, and select Duke LifePoint Healthcare facilities. It does not affect Duke University Health System hospitals or clinics.
Connect With The Author
- Candidate Forums Scheduled Throughout Granville County - September 18, 2019
- City of Henderson’s Loose Leaf Season Dates Announced - September 18, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Announces Fall 2019 Youth Programs - September 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Human Resources Committee to Meet Sept. 24 - September 18, 2019
- GCPS is ‘On The Move’ With Technology in Schools - September 18, 2019
- District Attorney Waters Addresses Granville Sheriff Investigation - September 18, 2019
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019