100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Anne Marie White, KVA
Kerr Vance Academy will hold a “Spartan Seafood Festival” at Hillside Farms, located on Stagecoach Road in Vance County, on Saturday, November 9, 2019, beginning at 6 p.m.
Come out and enjoy all-you-can-eat steamed oysters, steamed shrimp, fried fish, BBQ, all the fixins’, beer, wine, tea and soft drinks for $55 per person.
Tickets must be purchased by 12 p.m. on Wednesday and are available in the KVA business office or by calling (252) 492-0018.
This event is fun-filled, delicious and open to the entire community, so bring your appetite and your oyster knives!
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- City Council’s Nov. Meeting to Include Public Hearing on Zoning Amendment - November 15, 2019
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Launches New Governance Structure - November 15, 2019
- Downtown Henderson to Hold Holiday Window Decorating Contest - November 15, 2019
- Living With Joint Pain? Join MPH for a FREE Lunch & Learn Event - November 15, 2019
- Granville Co. Commissioners to Meet Mon., Nov 18 - November 15, 2019
- Oxford Prep PTO to Hold 4th Annual Holiday Bazaar Sat., Nov. 16 - November 15, 2019
- NC Farms Open for Winter Events - November 15, 2019
- VGCC Awards Scholarships to 349 Students - November 14, 2019
- U.S. 158 Bridge in Granville County Opens - November 14, 2019
- Don’t Miss VCRFM’s Annual Handcrafted Holiday Market This Saturday! - November 14, 2019