100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Laura Thomas, Harvest of Love Food Pantry
Greater Ransom Way of the Cross Temple will serve a Pre-Thanksgiving Meal again this year on Saturday, November 16, 2019, from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. The meal will consist of turkey and all the traditional trimmings.
Church members and volunteers are handling the cooking, preparing and serving the meal. Pre-packed food bags will also be distributed through the in-take process. Everyone is welcome!
This is a free community event, as we give thanks unto the Lord for all His many blessings. The Church is located at 90 South Lake Lodge Extension in Henderson (off US-1 South).
For more information, please call the church office at 252-492-1824.
Connect With The Author
- City Council’s Nov. Meeting to Include Public Hearing on Zoning Amendment - November 15, 2019
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Launches New Governance Structure - November 15, 2019
- Downtown Henderson to Hold Holiday Window Decorating Contest - November 15, 2019
- Living With Joint Pain? Join MPH for a FREE Lunch & Learn Event - November 15, 2019
- Granville Co. Commissioners to Meet Mon., Nov 18 - November 15, 2019
- Oxford Prep PTO to Hold 4th Annual Holiday Bazaar Sat., Nov. 16 - November 15, 2019
- NC Farms Open for Winter Events - November 15, 2019
- VGCC Awards Scholarships to 349 Students - November 14, 2019
- U.S. 158 Bridge in Granville County Opens - November 14, 2019
- Don’t Miss VCRFM’s Annual Handcrafted Holiday Market This Saturday! - November 14, 2019