100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Terri Hedrick, United Way of Vance County Board Member
The United Way of Vance County will host a “Quarter Auction” event this Saturday, November 9, 2019, to raise funds for nonprofits and public service agencies serving disadvantaged families in our community.
The event will be held at Kerr Lake Country Club, 600 Hedrick Dr. in Henderson, and will include a soup and sandwich supper.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. – Meal begins at 6 p.m. – Auction begins at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 and include meal and one paddle. Extra paddles will be sold for $5. Desserts and soft drinks will be sold for $1.
All bids are four quarters or less, so bring several rolls of quarters! This is a fun and inexpensive way to get great stuff!
Purchase your tickets today! Call the United Way at (252) 492-8392 or email [email protected]
You may also contact one of the following United Way Board Members for tickets and more information:
Jane Haithcock – (252) 432-3778
Terri Hedrick – (919) 702-4329
Tommy Haithcock – (252) 432-3606
Heidi Owen – (252) 432-1813
Desiree Brooks – (252) 432-4847
Connect With The Author
- City Council’s Nov. Meeting to Include Public Hearing on Zoning Amendment - November 15, 2019
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Launches New Governance Structure - November 15, 2019
- Downtown Henderson to Hold Holiday Window Decorating Contest - November 15, 2019
- Living With Joint Pain? Join MPH for a FREE Lunch & Learn Event - November 15, 2019
- Granville Co. Commissioners to Meet Mon., Nov 18 - November 15, 2019
- Oxford Prep PTO to Hold 4th Annual Holiday Bazaar Sat., Nov. 16 - November 15, 2019
- NC Farms Open for Winter Events - November 15, 2019
- VGCC Awards Scholarships to 349 Students - November 14, 2019
- U.S. 158 Bridge in Granville County Opens - November 14, 2019
- Don’t Miss VCRFM’s Annual Handcrafted Holiday Market This Saturday! - November 14, 2019