100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
The Kiwanis of Henderson, with support from Charles Boyd Chevrolet, J.M. White Funeral Service and Maria Parham Health, presents the 9th Annual Kiwanis Golf Tournament on Saturday, October 12, 2019, at Kerr Lake Country Club in Henderson.
The four-person superball tournament includes greens fee, cart and lunch for $50 per person/$200 per team.
Lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. with a shotgun start at 1 p.m.
First place wins $400 ~ second place wins $300 ~ great prizes every par 3 ~ hole in one prize of new automobile ~ door prizes and 50/50 raffle.
Applications are available at the Kerr Lake Country Club Pro Shop (252) 492-1895 or contact Ron at (919) 810-2950.
Every penny raised goes back to the children of Vance County.
Connect With The Author
- No Charge Food Distribution Scheduled for Thurs., Dec. 12 - December 9, 2019
- McGregor Hall to Offer Three Performances of ‘Black Nativity’ - December 9, 2019
- Oxford’s Newly Elected to be Administered Oath of Office – Dec. 10 - December 9, 2019
- Enjoy ‘Pancakes With Santa’ at Crystal River Church of God - December 9, 2019
- Propane Safety Paramount as Cold Weather Approaches - December 9, 2019
- VCRFM 2019 Season Ends This Weekend! - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Undercover Operation Ends in Two Drug Arrests - December 6, 2019
- Henderson City Council to Swear In Newly Elected Officials at Mon. Meeting - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Dec. 9 - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools to Host District-Wide Family Night Dec. 10 - December 6, 2019