100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
The Kiwanis of Henderson, with support from Charles Boyd Chevrolet, J.M. White Funeral Service and Maria Parham Health, presents the 9th Annual Kiwanis Golf Tournament on Saturday, October 12, 2019, at Kerr Lake Country Club in Henderson.
The four-person superball tournament includes greens fee, cart and lunch for $50 per person/$200 per team.
Lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. with a shotgun start at 1 p.m.
First place wins $400 ~ second place wins $300 ~ great prizes every par 3 ~ hole in one prize of new automobile ~ door prizes and 50/50 raffle.
Applications are available at the Kerr Lake Country Club Pro Shop (252) 492-1895 or contact Ron at (919) 810-2950.
Every penny raised goes back to the children of Vance County.
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Schools Partners with Perry Memorial Library - January 28, 2020
- Next No Charge Food Distribution Scheduled for Thurs., Feb. 13 - January 28, 2020
- Granville Commissioners’ Retreat Scheduled for Jan. 30-31 - January 28, 2020
- Yancey Shares Family’s Cancer Journey With New Book - January 28, 2020
- Filming Opportunity Available for Warren County’s Small Businesses - January 28, 2020
- VCS: ‘Innovative School Options’ Application Process Begins Next Week - January 27, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Offers Grant Opportunities - January 27, 2020
- ‘Kitchen Table Conversation’ to Focus on GCPS Strategic Plan - January 27, 2020
- LIFT Adult Fitness Program to Begin Jan. 31 - January 27, 2020
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020