— courtesy Vance County Schools
A forum for interested parents will be held for the North Central Region, which includes Vance County Schools, on the proposed Policies Governing Services for Children with Disabilities, specifically, the changes in the evaluation and identification of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
The forum will be held on Monday, July 15, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Butner-Stem Middle School at 501 East D Street in Butner.
All interested parents are invited to attend.
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - June 20, 2019
- Current Public Service Announcements - June 20, 2019
- Juvenile Took Loaded Gun To Clarke Elementary Thursday - June 14, 2019
- Special Vance Co. Commissioners Meeting 6 p.m. Monday - June 14, 2019
- WOVEN: A Safe Community Starts With YOU - June 14, 2019
- Granville County Board of Commissioners Agenda 06-17-19 - June 14, 2019
- July 15th Forum About Autism Identification Changes - June 14, 2019
- Vance County FY 19-20 Budget CONSENSUS - June 13, 2019
- 31 Retire From Vance County Schools - June 13, 2019
- Candidate Interviews for Vacant Dist 1 Board of Ed Seat - June 13, 2019