— courtesy Vance County Schools
A forum for interested parents will be held for the North Central Region, which includes Vance County Schools, on the proposed Policies Governing Services for Children with Disabilities, specifically, the changes in the evaluation and identification of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
The forum will be held on Monday, July 15, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Butner-Stem Middle School at 501 East D Street in Butner.
All interested parents are invited to attend.
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - August 20, 2019
- Current Public Service Announcements - August 19, 2019
- WIZS Celebration; 3p-7p, Saturday; Ribeyes of Hend; Rick Strickland Band Live - August 14, 2019
- Town Talk 08/12/19 - August 12, 2019
- Governor Roy Cooper Shows Support for NC House Rep. Terry Garrison - August 6, 2019
- Governor’s Veto Affirms Henderson Remains KLRWS Managing Partner - August 2, 2019
- Town Talk 07/29/19 - July 29, 2019
- Search Process For New City Manager Begins - July 25, 2019
- Town Talk: Garrison Discusses DHHS Move, Medicaid – 07/15/19 - July 15, 2019
- Henderson Police Officer Shot While Investigating Earlier Shooting - July 11, 2019