100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Cynthia Bowen, City Clerk, City of Oxford
The NC Institute of Political Leadership and the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce present the 2019 Hometown Debate Series: A Conversation on the Delivery of Medical Services.
The event is free to the public and will be held at the Civic Center of Vance-Granville Community College’s Main Campus in Henderson on Thursday, October 17, 2019. The discussion begins at 7 p.m.; doors open at 6 p.m.
State Representatives Donna McDowell White and Maryann Black will speak at the occasion, along with Gregory Griggs, with the NC Academy of Family Physicians and Jordan Roberts, with the John Locke Foundation.
The debate is sponsored by BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina, Humana, IIANC: Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina, NC Rural Center and the NCAHU: North Carolina Associate of Health Underwriters.
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Schools Partners with Perry Memorial Library - January 28, 2020
- Next No Charge Food Distribution Scheduled for Thurs., Feb. 13 - January 28, 2020
- Granville Commissioners’ Retreat Scheduled for Jan. 30-31 - January 28, 2020
- Yancey Shares Family’s Cancer Journey With New Book - January 28, 2020
- Filming Opportunity Available for Warren County’s Small Businesses - January 28, 2020
- VCS: ‘Innovative School Options’ Application Process Begins Next Week - January 27, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Offers Grant Opportunities - January 27, 2020
- ‘Kitchen Table Conversation’ to Focus on GCPS Strategic Plan - January 27, 2020
- LIFT Adult Fitness Program to Begin Jan. 31 - January 27, 2020
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020