100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Cynthia Bowen, City Clerk, City of Oxford
The NC Institute of Political Leadership and the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce present the 2019 Hometown Debate Series: A Conversation on the Delivery of Medical Services.
The event is free to the public and will be held at the Civic Center of Vance-Granville Community College’s Main Campus in Henderson on Thursday, October 17, 2019. The discussion begins at 7 p.m.; doors open at 6 p.m.
State Representatives Donna McDowell White and Maryann Black will speak at the occasion, along with Gregory Griggs, with the NC Academy of Family Physicians and Jordan Roberts, with the John Locke Foundation.
The debate is sponsored by BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina, Humana, IIANC: Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina, NC Rural Center and the NCAHU: North Carolina Associate of Health Underwriters.
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber President Calls on Community Leaders to Support ‘Hometown Debate’ - October 15, 2019
- One-Stop Early Voting for Granville Municipalities Begins Tomorrow - October 15, 2019
- Tri-City Seahawks to Hold Games, First Homecoming Event - October 15, 2019
- VGCC Announces 2019/2020 Psychology Club Officers, Members - October 15, 2019
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019