100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Esther J. McCrackin, City Clerk, City of Henderson, NC
Mayor Eddie Ellington has requested a special called meeting of the Henderson City Council on Monday, October 14, 2019, from 3 – 5 p.m. or shortly thereafter in council chambers.
The purpose of the meeting is to hold a closed session pursuant to G.S. 143-318-11(a)(6) regarding a personnel matter pertaining to the city manager position.
The regularly scheduled Henderson City Council meeting set for October 14, 2019, at 6 p.m will still be held and the public is welcome.
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019