100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy hendersonncdowntown.com
The annual Harvest Gala event is scheduled for downtown Henderson, NC on Saturday, September 21, 2019, at 6 p.m. on West Young Street.
This event (weather permitting) is actually on the street itself for an experience you won’t forget. The street is closed, lights are hung, tables are set for a fine dining experience in the middle of the street with the historic downtown fire station clock tower in the background. If weather is not cooperative, the event will be held inside at 130 West Montgomery Street.
AA Self Storage
Barnett Properties and Associates
Early Falsom Properties
Betty B’s, Breedlove Electric Inc, Quick Print, and Stella Jones Entertainment
2019 Harvest Moonlight Gala Menu – Chef Llew Sutton
Salmon Cake Resting on House – Made Cocktail Sauce with Citrus Soli and Cilantro Atop
Chef Llew’s California Salad
Mixed Greens, Red Onions, Cherry Tomatoes, Peppered Bacon, Dried Cranberries, Blue Cheese Crumbles, with House – Made Balsamic Reduction Drizzle
Thyme Seared Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Fresh Lemon Peppered Asparagus
Creme Brulee in Mini Mason Jars
Tickets can be purchased on Downtown Henderson’s website (click here), or by calling Alice Sallins at (252) 767-4579. Only 130 tickets will be sold for this event. We are designating 80 tickets for sale online, and the remainder will be sold in person or through sponsor deals.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available which includes tickets to the event, and advertising for your company in all event promotions. You may secure your sponsorship level online by changing the Ticket Type to a Bronze, Silver, or Gold level sponsor.
This is the only fundraising event for the Henderson-Vance Downtown Development Commission, a non-profit organization focused on revitalizing Henderson’s historic downtown business district. Donations will be used for events and beautification projects in Henderson’s central business district in an effort to preserve the historic integrity, revitalize commerce and avoid further neglect and demolition.
Tickets purchased through the website can be picked up at Dataforge, 217 South Garnett Street, Henderson, NC. See Phil Hart. Phil is usually in the office from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, except for lunch. Feel free to call (252) 438-4000 to verify availability.
Connect With The Author
- District Attorney Waters Addresses Granville Sheriff Investigation - September 18, 2019
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019
- Emergency Plan, Golf Cart Ordinance Topics for Public Safety Meeting - September 17, 2019
- St. Andrews Christian Church to Hold Homecoming Celebration - September 17, 2019
- Granville’s Tourism Development Authority Awarded for Marketing Campaign - September 17, 2019
- Granville Sheriff Brindell Wilkins Indicted for Obstruction of Justice - September 17, 2019
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019