Sherenia Branche, local realtor, was on Tuesday’s edition of WIZS’ Town Talk program to discuss the upcoming Home Buyers Breakfast event being held Friday, May 17, 2019, at Golden Corral, 103 N. Cooper Dr. in Henderson.
Taking place from 9:45 a.m. until 12:30 p.m., the event aims to educate the public on the home buying process, including discussions on available resources and developing solid action plans to make owning a home a reality.
Branche, who received her real estate license in 2016, said this event was born from the need she saw in the local area. “Meeting with people in the community and seeing different situations, my heart was fixed on being a local resource and a help to my community by bringing more information about obtaining homeownership.”
Speakers for the breakfast event include Rashia Cox, credit consultant; Margier White, mortgage and insurance specialist with State Farm; and Jonte Hawkins, home inspector and contractor.
According to Branche, the speakers will cover topics ranging from credit to final closing.
This is a private event and not associated with Golden Corral. With additional questions or to register over the phone, please contact Branche at (252) 430-4045.
To hear the Town Talk interview with Sherenia Branche in its entirety, click here.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Town Talk: SHPHC Announces ‘For Unto Y’all’ Christmas Production – 07/18/19 - July 18, 2019
- Town Talk: Weekend Full of Events Planned for Mary Potter Reunion – 07/17/19 - July 17, 2019
- Town Talk: Friendly Barber Shop Celebrates 55th Anniversary – 07/16/19 - July 16, 2019
- Town Talk: The Cabin Pickers’ Stephanie Cole On Air – 07/11/19 - July 11, 2019
- Town Talk: Study Reveals Extent of McGregor Hall’s Economic Impact – 07/10/19 - July 10, 2019
- Town Talk: Henderson City Manager Announces Retirement Date – 07/09/19 - July 9, 2019
- Frazier Announces Retirement Intentions; City Searches for New Manager - July 8, 2019
- Town Talk: Granville Co. Summer Leadership Interns On Air – 07/08/19 - July 8, 2019
- List of Local Four-County Independence Day Celebrations - July 3, 2019
- Vance Commissioners Approve County-Wide Broadband Agreement - July 3, 2019