Sherenia Branche, local realtor, was on Tuesday’s edition of WIZS’ Town Talk program to discuss the upcoming Home Buyers Breakfast event being held Friday, May 17, 2019, at Golden Corral, 103 N. Cooper Dr. in Henderson.
Taking place from 9:45 a.m. until 12:30 p.m., the event aims to educate the public on the home buying process, including discussions on available resources and developing solid action plans to make owning a home a reality.
Branche, who received her real estate license in 2016, said this event was born from the need she saw in the local area. “Meeting with people in the community and seeing different situations, my heart was fixed on being a local resource and a help to my community by bringing more information about obtaining homeownership.”
Speakers for the breakfast event include Rashia Cox, credit consultant; Margier White, mortgage and insurance specialist with State Farm; and Jonte Hawkins, home inspector and contractor.
According to Branche, the speakers will cover topics ranging from credit to final closing.
This is a private event and not associated with Golden Corral. With additional questions or to register over the phone, please contact Branche at (252) 430-4045.
To hear the Town Talk interview with Sherenia Branche in its entirety, click here.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Town Talk 11/11/19: Upcoming Veterans Dog Walk ‘Therapeutic’ for Dogs, Participants - November 11, 2019
- Town Talk 11/07/19: Demolition Begins on Maria Parham’s New $3.2 Million Cath Lab - November 7, 2019
- Town Talk 11/06/19: Grace Ministries Seeks to Feed 6,000 for Thanksgiving - November 6, 2019
- Town Talk 11/05/19: Downtown Henderson Continues on Path to Main Street Status - November 5, 2019
- Town Talk 11/04/19: VGCC President Talks Reorganization, Power of Partnerships - November 4, 2019
- Town Talk 10/30/19: Tourism Director Talks Halloween Fun in Granville - October 30, 2019
- Town Talk 10/29/19: Infinite Possibilities Offers Local Help to Domestic Violence Victims - October 29, 2019
- Town Talk 10/28/19: Praise Dancing Part of ‘Preacher Girl’s’ Spiritual Mission - October 28, 2019
- Town Talk 10/24/19: Williams, Domestic Violence Survivor, Shares Personal Story - October 24, 2019
- Town Talk 10/23/19: Local Participants Needed for UNC-Sponsored Well Survey - October 23, 2019