Congratulations to nine Southern Vance High School students who recently earned masonry/carpentry certifications.
Each has earned his/her certification in Core Curriculum and Green Environment in masonry/carpentry under the direction of teacher Ben Arrington, according to a press release from Vance County Schools.
They are shown in the accompanying photo and include, seated from left, Cody Patton, David Vargas, Haudtavis Cordell and Jaylen Shearin. Others, standing from left, are Jhaiiheeim Wilkins, Miliak Hudson, Tremecia Smith and Logan Boyd. Jesse Gupton also received his certification in both areas, but was unavailable for the photo. Arrington is standing at far right.
They earned their certifications through the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
Connect With The Author
- Current Public Service Announcements - November 15, 2018
- Current Tradio Items - November 15, 2018
- McGregor Hall’s Popularity Continues to Grow, Study to Determine Economic Impact - November 14, 2018
- Vance County Sheriff General Election Results 2018 - November 6, 2018
- Radio, Newspaper, Chamber Present Candidates Forum - October 14, 2018
- CURFEW IN HENDERSON, NC UNTIL 7:30 A.M., OCT 12, 2018 - October 11, 2018
- Weather Briefing: Hurricane Michael - October 11, 2018
- All Vance County Schools will be closed for students on Thursday, October 11 - October 10, 2018
- McGregor Hall – Unique Economic, Cultural Opportunity - October 8, 2018
- Brian Short H-V Dir Emergency Management 11am 9-12-18 - September 12, 2018