Congratulations to nine Southern Vance High School students who recently earned masonry/carpentry certifications.
Each has earned his/her certification in Core Curriculum and Green Environment in masonry/carpentry under the direction of teacher Ben Arrington, according to a press release from Vance County Schools.
They are shown in the accompanying photo and include, seated from left, Cody Patton, David Vargas, Haudtavis Cordell and Jaylen Shearin. Others, standing from left, are Jhaiiheeim Wilkins, Miliak Hudson, Tremecia Smith and Logan Boyd. Jesse Gupton also received his certification in both areas, but was unavailable for the photo. Arrington is standing at far right.
They earned their certifications through the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
Connect With The Author
- Current Public Service Announcements - February 20, 2018
- Current Tradio Items - February 20, 2018
- Master Gardener Symposium March 24 – Registration Required - February 19, 2018
- West End Community Watch Meeting Tues, Feb 20, 2018 - February 19, 2018
- Oxford Prep Set to Host 4th Mattress Sale Fundraiser - February 19, 2018
- VGCC Vanguards to play JV Tar Heels at Dean Dome - February 19, 2018
- Current Help Wanted Items - February 14, 2018
- Kittrell Community Watch Meeting Thurs, Feb 15, 2018 - February 13, 2018
- VGCC Honors Retired Faculty and Staff - February 13, 2018
- Meeting Student/Parent Needs in the 21st Century - February 12, 2018