Congratulations to nine Southern Vance High School students who recently earned masonry/carpentry certifications.
Each has earned his/her certification in Core Curriculum and Green Environment in masonry/carpentry under the direction of teacher Ben Arrington, according to a press release from Vance County Schools.
They are shown in the accompanying photo and include, seated from left, Cody Patton, David Vargas, Haudtavis Cordell and Jaylen Shearin. Others, standing from left, are Jhaiiheeim Wilkins, Miliak Hudson, Tremecia Smith and Logan Boyd. Jesse Gupton also received his certification in both areas, but was unavailable for the photo. Arrington is standing at far right.
They earned their certifications through the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - May 24, 2018
- Current Public Service Announcements - May 22, 2018
- Relay for Life Auction Saturday, May 19 - May 18, 2018
- Current Help Wanted Items - May 17, 2018
- Jim Crawford Recognized as George R. Watkins Citizen of the Year - May 11, 2018
- SHPHC Youth Fundraiser TODAY! - May 4, 2018
- 2018 National Day of Prayer Noon Service Audio - May 3, 2018
- WIZS Beach Music Blast Debut - April 30, 2018
- Take Back North Carolina Initiative Press Conf - April 25, 2018
- Candidates Forum for May 8, 2018 Primary (Audio) - April 23, 2018