Congratulations to nine Southern Vance High School students who recently earned masonry/carpentry certifications.
Each has earned his/her certification in Core Curriculum and Green Environment in masonry/carpentry under the direction of teacher Ben Arrington, according to a press release from Vance County Schools.
They are shown in the accompanying photo and include, seated from left, Cody Patton, David Vargas, Haudtavis Cordell and Jaylen Shearin. Others, standing from left, are Jhaiiheeim Wilkins, Miliak Hudson, Tremecia Smith and Logan Boyd. Jesse Gupton also received his certification in both areas, but was unavailable for the photo. Arrington is standing at far right.
They earned their certifications through the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - February 20, 2019
- Current Public Service Announcements - February 19, 2019
- Brick Power Team Supports ‘Rae Rae’ Owen, Local Child Battling Leukemia - February 18, 2019
- Local News 01/25/19 - January 25, 2019
- Farmhouse on Glebe Rd. a ‘Total Loss’ After Evening Fire - January 24, 2019
- Framework Set For Vance County Fire Service Discussion - January 23, 2019
- Breckenridge Pavilion Project Slowly, but Surely, Moving Ahead - January 14, 2019
- A TRIBUTE TO SAM WATKINS - January 6, 2019
- Man Shot Dead, HPD Asking For Assistance - January 6, 2019
- Re-Elected Board of Education Members Sworn In to New Terms - December 18, 2018