Congratulations to nine Southern Vance High School students who recently earned masonry/carpentry certifications.
Each has earned his/her certification in Core Curriculum and Green Environment in masonry/carpentry under the direction of teacher Ben Arrington, according to a press release from Vance County Schools.
They are shown in the accompanying photo and include, seated from left, Cody Patton, David Vargas, Haudtavis Cordell and Jaylen Shearin. Others, standing from left, are Jhaiiheeim Wilkins, Miliak Hudson, Tremecia Smith and Logan Boyd. Jesse Gupton also received his certification in both areas, but was unavailable for the photo. Arrington is standing at far right.
They earned their certifications through the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
Connect With The Author
- Current Public Service Announcements - August 16, 2018
- Current Tradio Items - August 16, 2018
- Henderson Optimist Club Respect For Law 2018 - July 24, 2018
- Current Help Wanted Items - July 23, 2018
- Summer Learning Can Be Simple and Engaging - June 5, 2018
- Economic Development Partnership of NC Manufacturers Event - June 5, 2018
- Vance County Budget 2018-2019 Unanimous Decision - June 5, 2018
- Warren County Commissioners’ Meeting (Tonight) 6-4-18 - June 4, 2018
- Relay for Life Auction Saturday, May 19 - May 18, 2018
- Jim Crawford Recognized as George R. Watkins Citizen of the Year - May 11, 2018