-Information courtesy Claire Catherwood, West End Community Watch
West End Community Watch will meet on Tuesday, November 20, 2018, at 6:30 p.m., in the Fellowship Hall of West End Baptist Church on Dabney Drive. We welcome your attendance regardless of where you live.
The speaker will be Val Short, Executive Director of Maria Parham Health, Triangle North Healthcare Foundation. Law enforcement will be present to hear concerns and to report recent police activity.
West End Community Watch will NOT meet in the month of December. In January, the speaker will be a representative from Mako Labs.
Do plan to join us on November 20!
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Middle & High School Win First Place in State Video Contest - November 14, 2018
- Baker Tapped as Publisher for High Point Newspaper - November 14, 2018
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for U.S. 401 Improvements Project - November 14, 2018
- Locally-Based Gifted Faithful Ministries Assisting Orphans in India - November 14, 2018
- Leslie to Speak at Chamber’s Annual Banquet, Citizen of the Year Nominees Needed - November 13, 2018
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Register Now for Christmas Social - November 13, 2018
- Maria Parham Volunteer Services Announces “In the Bag” Handbag Sale - November 13, 2018
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for Cookies & Milk With Santa - November 13, 2018
- Free Pencil Giveaway Continues at Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - November 13, 2018
- Heavy Rain Expected Early This Week, No Threat of Winter Weather - November 12, 2018