-Information courtesy Claire Catherwood, West End Community Watch
West End Community Watch will meet on Tuesday, November 20, 2018, at 6:30 p.m., in the Fellowship Hall of West End Baptist Church on Dabney Drive. We welcome your attendance regardless of where you live.
The speaker will be Val Short, Executive Director of Maria Parham Health, Triangle North Healthcare Foundation. Law enforcement will be present to hear concerns and to report recent police activity.
West End Community Watch will NOT meet in the month of December. In January, the speaker will be a representative from Mako Labs.
Do plan to join us on November 20!
Connect With The Author
- Education Veteran to Address VGCC Basic Skills Grads - April 23, 2019
- Let’s End School Bullying! ‘Stop Bullying for Jacob’ Forum – May 6 - April 23, 2019
- Kerr Lake Park Watch: Upcoming 2019 Fishing Tournaments - April 23, 2019
- ‘A Tribute to Sammy Davis, Jr.’ by David Hayes Coming to McGregor Hall - April 23, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff’s Office Arrests Accused Sex Offender - April 23, 2019
- Oxford Public Safety Committee to Discuss Parking, U-Turns – April 25 - April 23, 2019
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019