-Information courtesy Claire Catherwood, West End Community Watch
West End Community Watch will meet on Tuesday, November 20, 2018, at 6:30 p.m., in the Fellowship Hall of West End Baptist Church on Dabney Drive. We welcome your attendance regardless of where you live.
The speaker will be Val Short, Executive Director of Maria Parham Health, Triangle North Healthcare Foundation. Law enforcement will be present to hear concerns and to report recent police activity.
West End Community Watch will NOT meet in the month of December. In January, the speaker will be a representative from Mako Labs.
Do plan to join us on November 20!
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Schools: ‘We Promise to Do What is Necessary’ to Provide Lunch/Breakfast - January 18, 2019
- Young St. in Henderson to Become One-Way; Court St. Traffic Flow to Reverse - January 18, 2019
- Applications Now Being Accepted for 2019 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Announces Pre-Kindergarten Site Selection Process Now Open - January 18, 2019
- Local Youth Encouraged to Register for 5th Annual African-American Quiz Bowl - January 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Board to Hear Presentations, Make Appointments at Jan 22 Meeting - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Addresses Meal Changes During Govt. Shutdown - January 17, 2019
- Granville Co. Teacher of the Year Named WRAL’s Teacher of the Week - January 17, 2019
- Registration for H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Baseball & Softball Begins Feb. 2 - January 17, 2019
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019