-Information courtesy the City of Henderson
The City of Henderson announces that there will a water outage on Oxford Road from the intersection of Dabney Drive and Oxford Road to the intersection of Oxford Road and Willowood Drive on Monday, April 15, 2019, from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Contractors will be working on a tie-in to the water main during this time.
Residents in this area may have experienced a water outage for several hours earlier today (April 11) as contractors worked to isolate the segment of the distribution system.
If you live or work in the area and will be affected by Monday’s outage, please plan accordingly.
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019