-Information courtesy the City of Henderson
The City of Henderson announces that there will a water outage on Oxford Road from the intersection of Dabney Drive and Oxford Road to the intersection of Oxford Road and Willowood Drive on Monday, April 15, 2019, from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Contractors will be working on a tie-in to the water main during this time.
Residents in this area may have experienced a water outage for several hours earlier today (April 11) as contractors worked to isolate the segment of the distribution system.
If you live or work in the area and will be affected by Monday’s outage, please plan accordingly.
Connect With The Author
- Education Veteran to Address VGCC Basic Skills Grads - April 23, 2019
- Let’s End School Bullying! ‘Stop Bullying for Jacob’ Forum – May 6 - April 23, 2019
- Kerr Lake Park Watch: Upcoming 2019 Fishing Tournaments - April 23, 2019
- ‘A Tribute to Sammy Davis, Jr.’ by David Hayes Coming to McGregor Hall - April 23, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff’s Office Arrests Accused Sex Offender - April 23, 2019
- Oxford Public Safety Committee to Discuss Parking, U-Turns – April 25 - April 23, 2019
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019