100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information and flyer courtesy the Visit Warren County NC Facebook page
The Warrenton Revitalization Committee will hold a Harvest Market event on Saturday, October 12, 2019, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. in the Historic Courthouse Square in downtown Warrenton.
Crafts, art, gifts, jewelry, candles, produce, festival foods and more will be available. Enjoy live music by Ally J.
Vendor applications are due by October 8 and can be viewed by clicking here.
For more information, please contact (252) 257-1122 or email [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019