100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
Angela Allen, director of the Granville County Tourism Development Authority, was on Monday’s edition of WIZS’ Town Talk program to discuss the many upcoming fall activities planned for the community.
To hear more details on events such as the Granville Haunt Farm, 9th Annual Oxford Masonic Homecoming, Cedar Creek Gallery’s Fall Pottery & Glass Festival, City of Creedmoor’s Fireman’s Day, Granville Co. Chamber of Commerce’s Cluck ‘N Shuck, 4th Annual Military History Show and Granville Little Theatre’s upcoming dinner theatre performance, please click the play button below.
Listen live to WIZS’ Town Talk Monday-Friday at 11 a.m. on 1450AM, 100.1 FM or online at www.wizs.com.
Connect With The Author
- Town Talk 02/17/20: Jones’ Sunday Morning Motivation on WIZS Encourages, Uplifts - February 17, 2020
- Town Talk 02/13/20: Henderson Throws Hat in the Ring of HGTV’s ‘Home Town Takeover’ - February 13, 2020
- Town Talk 02/12/20: Lower ISO Ratings = Savings for Homeowners, Businesses - February 12, 2020
- Town Talk 02/11/20: Celebrate ‘New Orleans Style’ at BGC’s Mardi Gras Bash - February 11, 2020
- Town Talk 02/06/20: Linda Cobb, District 5 School Board Incumbent, On-Air - February 6, 2020
- Town Talk 02/04/20: Jobs, Removing Barriers Focus of Desmarais’ First Year - February 4, 2020
- District Court Judge Asks Voters to ‘Keep Katherine Burnette’ - January 31, 2020
- Attorney Brian Cloninger Challenges Burnette for District Court Judge - January 31, 2020
- Town Talk 01/30/20: First Aid & CPR Save Lives When Minutes Matter - January 30, 2020
- Mast Drug Holds Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony at New Dabney Dr. Location - January 29, 2020