by Craig Hahn
The Warren County Beautification Committee is planning a county-wide trash collection day on Saturday, September 16, 2017 in conjunction with NCDOT. The DOT will furnish vests, bags and some manpower. I just heard this week that bags and vests are now available at the Warren County Board of Election Office on North Main Street in Warrenton.
Now’s the time to start forming your group and determining which roads you plan to clean. Questions? You can contact any committee member or Debbie Formyduval via email at [email protected] or Frank Carpenter at the Warren DOT office.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020