by Craig Hahn
The Warren County Beautification Committee is planning a county-wide trash collection day on Saturday, September 16, 2017 in conjunction with NCDOT. The DOT will furnish vests, bags and some manpower. I just heard this week that bags and vests are now available at the Warren County Board of Election Office on North Main Street in Warrenton.
Now’s the time to start forming your group and determining which roads you plan to clean. Questions? You can contact any committee member or Debbie Formyduval via email at [email protected] or Frank Carpenter at the Warren DOT office.
Connect With The Author
- School Resource Officer Under Investigation for Assault on VCMS Student - December 13, 2019
- McGregor Hall to Transform Into Christmas Wonderland for Holiday Spectacular - December 13, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Holds ‘Community to Schools’ Tour - December 13, 2019
- VGCC’s Kenneth Wilson Receives Glen Raven Award - December 13, 2019
- Take the ‘Polar Plunge’ For Vance Co. Special Olympics - December 13, 2019
- Mark Your 2020 Calendars for the New Horizons Baptist Stew Sale! - December 13, 2019
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Seeking Info. on I-85 Shooting - December 12, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners Select New Chair, Vice Chair - December 12, 2019
- Baskerville Funeral Home Invites Community to ‘Service of Remembrance’ - December 12, 2019
- Two Arrested, 484 Grams of Cocaine Seized in Multi-Agency Drug Investigation - December 12, 2019