100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Warren County, NC
Notice is hereby given that the Warren County Board of Elections will hold a public demonstration of voting systems recommended for use in Warren County, NC.
The demonstration will be held at 6 p.m. on Thursday, September 12, 2019, at the Warren County Armory Civic Center, 501 US Hwy 158-Bus E, Warrenton, NC.
This notice is given by order of Esther Terry, Chairman, Warren County Board of Elections.
For further information, contact Warren County BOE staff at (252) 257-2114.
Connect With The Author
- Additions to VGCC Building Will Enhance Public Safety Training - November 21, 2019
- Law Enforcement Partnership Results in Franklin Co. Drug Arrest - November 21, 2019
- FREE ‘Tidings of Comfort and Joy’ Community Concert Coming to McGregor Hall - November 21, 2019
- Downtown Louisburg’s Tree Lighting Festivities to Include Visit From Santa - November 21, 2019
- Thornton Library Welcomes Children’s Author - November 21, 2019
- NC Pecan Growers Prevail With Good Crop for Thanksgiving - November 21, 2019
- VCS’ Dr. Anthony Jackson Named NC Superintendent of the Year - November 20, 2019
- Vance-Granville Community College Band to Present Winter Concert - November 20, 2019
- Fourth Annual Henderson-Vance Community Dinner to Offer Free Thanksgiving Meals - November 20, 2019
- 15th Annual Turkey Trot in Downtown Oxford to Benefit ACIM - November 20, 2019