— from Vance County Schools
Our first community conversations to get input on the feasibility of consolidating our middle and high schools are Thursday, January 25, at 10 a.m. in our Administrative Services Center at 1724 Graham Avenue in Henderson, and at 6 p.m. at Henderson Middle School.
We need to hear from our community! Everyone is welcome!
The Vance County Board of Education is gathering input on the feasibility of consolidating middle and high schools. The proposal includes the possibility of consolidating Henderson and Eaton-Johnson Middle Schools for the 2018-2019 school year and Northern Vance and Southern Vance High Schools for the 2019-2020 school year.
We need your input. Please plan to attend one of the meetings below. We need to hear from you!
Note that the dates for three of the meetings have changed from what we previously announced.
For those who cannot attend any of the meetings but still want to provide their input, you may send your email responses to [email protected].
- January 25 — 10:00 a.m. — Administrative Services Center
- January 25 — 6:00 p.m. — Henderson Middle School
- January 30 — 10:00 a.m. — Administrative Services Center
- January 31 — 6:30 p.m. — Northern Vance High School
- February 19 — 6:00 p.m. — Southern Vance High School
- February 26 — 6:00 p.m. — Eaton-Johnson Middle School
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - July 17, 2018
- Current Public Service Announcements - July 16, 2018
- Current Help Wanted Items - June 28, 2018
- Summer Learning Can Be Simple and Engaging - June 5, 2018
- Economic Development Partnership of NC Manufacturers Event - June 5, 2018
- Vance County Budget 2018-2019 Unanimous Decision - June 5, 2018
- Warren County Commissioners’ Meeting (Tonight) 6-4-18 - June 4, 2018
- Relay for Life Auction Saturday, May 19 - May 18, 2018
- Jim Crawford Recognized as George R. Watkins Citizen of the Year - May 11, 2018
- SHPHC Youth Fundraiser TODAY! - May 4, 2018