— from Vance County Schools
Our first community conversations to get input on the feasibility of consolidating our middle and high schools are Thursday, January 25, at 10 a.m. in our Administrative Services Center at 1724 Graham Avenue in Henderson, and at 6 p.m. at Henderson Middle School.
We need to hear from our community! Everyone is welcome!
The Vance County Board of Education is gathering input on the feasibility of consolidating middle and high schools. The proposal includes the possibility of consolidating Henderson and Eaton-Johnson Middle Schools for the 2018-2019 school year and Northern Vance and Southern Vance High Schools for the 2019-2020 school year.
We need your input. Please plan to attend one of the meetings below. We need to hear from you!
Note that the dates for three of the meetings have changed from what we previously announced.
For those who cannot attend any of the meetings but still want to provide their input, you may send your email responses to [email protected].
- January 25 — 10:00 a.m. — Administrative Services Center
- January 25 — 6:00 p.m. — Henderson Middle School
- January 30 — 10:00 a.m. — Administrative Services Center
- January 31 — 6:30 p.m. — Northern Vance High School
- February 19 — 6:00 p.m. — Southern Vance High School
- February 26 — 6:00 p.m. — Eaton-Johnson Middle School
Connect With The Author
- Take Back North Carolina Initiative Press Conf - April 25, 2018
- Current Tradio Items - April 25, 2018
- Current Public Service Announcements - April 24, 2018
- Candidates Forum for May 8, 2018 Primary (Audio) - April 23, 2018
- NVHS Seniors Honored for Job Internships - April 20, 2018
- Henderson City Council Committee Meetings 4-24-18 - April 20, 2018
- Diverse Healthcare Leader To Speak To Students, Public On April 24 - April 20, 2018
- Franklin County Early College High School Hosting Blood Drive April 26 - April 20, 2018
- Plymouth Robbery Results in Federal Prison Time for Butner Man - April 19, 2018
- Vance County Regional Farmers Market Opens Sat. (WOW!!!) - April 19, 2018