100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Vance-Granville Community College
Officials from Vance and Granville counties recently approved the donation of surplus law enforcement vehicles from their respective fleets to the Vance-Granville Community College Campus Police Department.
These vehicles, both of which are Dodge Chargers, will prove to be valuable resources to help ensure a safe and secure working and learning environment for the faculty, staff, students and visitors of the college, according to Sean Newton, the chief of the campus police department.
The donations of the vehicles were made possible thanks to the collaborative efforts of the County Managers, County Commissioners, and Sheriffs’ Departments in both Vance and Granville counties.
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019