A total of 17 educators in Vance County Schools completed their participation in the Vance County Teacher Executive Institute (TEI) program for 2014-2015 on March 19.
They were honored at a dinner and ceremony held at the Henderson Country Club after completing four all-day sessions in the leadership program.
The participants are shown in the photo and include, seated from left, Deris Mora of Henderson Middle; Lauren Murvine of E.M. Rollins Elementary; Tonia Davis of Clarke Elementary; Deborah Bullock-Harris of Dabney Elementary; Aarika Sandlin of Eaton-Johnson Middle; and Cynthia Traynham of Southern Vance High. Standing from left, are Erika Barnett of Aycock Elementary; Ana-Maria Topliceanu of Northern Vance High; Joshua Patterson of STEM Early High; Cheryl Jones of Pinkston Street Elementary; Carrie Hoffler of New Hope Elementary; Joy Darden of E.O. Young Jr. Elementary; Analiza Maghanoy of L.B. Yancey Elementary; Sophia Miller-Ford of Early College High; Alison Tiangson of Western Vance High; Mary Frances Wiggins of Carver Elementary; and Bonnie Stallings of Zeb Vance Elementary.
Dr. Rebecca Garland, deputy state superintendent of North Carolina, was the featured speaker for the TEI dinner and closing ceremony. The evening was sponsored by Walmart Distribution Center #6091 of Henderson.
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - March 30, 2020
- TownTalk 03/30/2020 (Places You Can Go) - March 30, 2020
- Vance County Situation Report 3/28/20 - March 28, 2020
- Current Public Service Announcements - March 27, 2020
- Clerk of Superior Court Vance County Update 3-25-20 - March 25, 2020
- Vance County DSS Service Changes - March 23, 2020
- Warren County Operations Updates 3/23/2020 - March 23, 2020
- Situation Report – As Expected, Vance Has A Case - March 22, 2020
- U.S. ATTORNEY URGES PUBLIC TO REPORT SUSPECTED COVID-19 FRAUD - March 21, 2020
- Walmart D.C. Hiring On 24-Hour Application Cycle - March 21, 2020