A total of 17 educators in Vance County Schools completed their participation in the Vance County Teacher Executive Institute (TEI) program for 2014-2015 on March 19.
They were honored at a dinner and ceremony held at the Henderson Country Club after completing four all-day sessions in the leadership program.
The participants are shown in the photo and include, seated from left, Deris Mora of Henderson Middle; Lauren Murvine of E.M. Rollins Elementary; Tonia Davis of Clarke Elementary; Deborah Bullock-Harris of Dabney Elementary; Aarika Sandlin of Eaton-Johnson Middle; and Cynthia Traynham of Southern Vance High. Standing from left, are Erika Barnett of Aycock Elementary; Ana-Maria Topliceanu of Northern Vance High; Joshua Patterson of STEM Early High; Cheryl Jones of Pinkston Street Elementary; Carrie Hoffler of New Hope Elementary; Joy Darden of E.O. Young Jr. Elementary; Analiza Maghanoy of L.B. Yancey Elementary; Sophia Miller-Ford of Early College High; Alison Tiangson of Western Vance High; Mary Frances Wiggins of Carver Elementary; and Bonnie Stallings of Zeb Vance Elementary.
Dr. Rebecca Garland, deputy state superintendent of North Carolina, was the featured speaker for the TEI dinner and closing ceremony. The evening was sponsored by Walmart Distribution Center #6091 of Henderson.
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - July 22, 2019
- Current Public Service Announcements - July 22, 2019
- Town Talk: Garrison Discusses DHHS Move, Medicaid – 07/15/19 - July 15, 2019
- Henderson Police Officer Shot While Investigating Earlier Shooting - July 11, 2019
- Juvenile Took Loaded Gun To Clarke Elementary Thursday - June 14, 2019
- Special Vance Co. Commissioners Meeting 6 p.m. Monday - June 14, 2019
- WOVEN: A Safe Community Starts With YOU - June 14, 2019
- Granville County Board of Commissioners Agenda 06-17-19 - June 14, 2019
- July 15th Forum About Autism Identification Changes - June 14, 2019
- Vance County FY 19-20 Budget CONSENSUS - June 13, 2019