— courtesy Vance County Schools
Our Vance County Early College High School is now accepting applications from current eighth-grade students to attend the school for the 2018-2019 school year.
Students who attend Early College have the opportunity to complete their high school education and two years of college coursework at no cost to them.
The Early College is designed for diverse learners who want the opportunity to be enrolled in a relevant, rigorous and innovative course of secondary curriculum and a tuition free college course of study. All students are expected to receive their high school diploma and an Associate of Arts degree or Associate of Science degree from Vance-Granville Community College.
Applications for the 2018-2019 school year may be obtained at the school, located on the third floor of Building 2 on the campus of Vance-Granville Community College near Henderson, or on the school’s website.
Applications from rising ninth graders will be accepted until February 16, 2018.
Principal Debbie Hite and her staff also will be leading parent and student informational meetings over the next few weeks. More information on these meetings will be made available soon.
For further information, interested persons may contact the Early College High School by phone at 252-738-3580.
Connect With The Author
- Mayor Ellington’s Video and Text Reassure; Request Cooperation - March 27, 2020
- Governor Cooper Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order Until April 29 - March 27, 2020
- Sheriff Brame: ‘Drive-In’ Style Church Services Limited Per State’s Mass Gathering Order - March 27, 2020
- NC Dept. of Agriculture Issues Notice for Essential Food and Agriculture Employees - March 27, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools to Continue Meal Pickup Over Spring Break Week - March 27, 2020
- North Carolina Receives Federal Disaster Declaration for COVID-19 - March 27, 2020
- Public Health Update: Three Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in Granville, Two in Vance - March 27, 2020
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Creates $1 Million COVID-19 Relief Fund - March 26, 2020
- Vance Co. Schools Meal Pick Up Schedule for Week of March 30 – April 3 - March 26, 2020
- Stay in Shape With H-V Rec. & Parks ‘Body Blast’ Virtual Workout - March 26, 2020