Vance County Middle School is in need of volunteer test proctors to assist with upcoming State Testing.
As a proctor, you are required to attend one brief 30-minute training about what proctoring entails. Proctor training will be offered on Thursday, May 9, 2019, at 10:30 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. and Thursday, May 16 at 10:30 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.
If interested in helping, please sign up using the link http://bit.ly/VCMSproctors.
Thank you for your support! If you have any question, please feel free to contact Dr. Webster-Caroon at (919) 939-9877 or [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Makes Arrests in Heroin Trafficking Cases - May 22, 2019
- Location Change for Vance Public Safety Meeting on Fire Matters - May 22, 2019
- Granville Athletic Park Reaches 15-Year Milestone - May 22, 2019
- Local Youth Ages 4-12 Needed for Competitive Football League - May 22, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Gearing Up for Youth Summer Reading Program - May 21, 2019
- State Vet Encourages Livestock Owners to Vaccinate Before Peak Rabies Season - May 21, 2019
- H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Cheerleading Registration Begins June 3 - May 21, 2019
- VGCC Graduates 15 Cadets in 108th Basic Law Enforcement Training Class - May 20, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Memorial Day Sanitation Schedule - May 20, 2019
- Dedication Ceremonies Being Held for New Dog Park, Renamed Rollins Ave. Park - May 20, 2019