-Information courtesy Kelly H. Grissom, Executive Assistant/Clerk to Board, County of Vance
The Vance County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Wednesday, January 23, 2019, at 1 p.m. in the commissioners’ conference room. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss fire restructuring.
The work session is open to the public; however, public comments will not be taken.
Lunch will be provided to the Board members at 12:30 p.m.
Connect With The Author
- ‘Charlotte’s Web’ to Delight School Children, Families Alike - March 25, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Announces Upcoming End-of-Year Activities - March 25, 2019
- West End Community Watch Hears From Animal Services at March Meeting - March 25, 2019
- Rec. Baseball & Softball Opening Ceremony/Picture Day to Honor Local Youth - March 25, 2019
- United Way’s 2019 Grant Application Process Now Open - March 22, 2019
- Register Now for 14th Annual Relay for Life KLCC Golf Tournament - March 22, 2019
- VGCC to Offer Open House at All Four Campuses - March 22, 2019
- Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Day – April 27 - March 22, 2019
- H-V Recreation & Parks to Hold Upcoming Egg Hunt at Two Locations - March 22, 2019
- DNA Analysis Subject of Upcoming Thornton Library Program - March 22, 2019