-Information courtesy Kelly H. Grissom, Executive Assistant/Clerk to Board, County of Vance
The Vance County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Wednesday, January 23, 2019, at 1 p.m. in the commissioners’ conference room. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss fire restructuring.
The work session is open to the public; however, public comments will not be taken.
Lunch will be provided to the Board members at 12:30 p.m.
Connect With The Author
- Third Arrest Made in Homicide of Adonious Hawkins Jr. - July 22, 2019
- Reminder: Youth to Entertain With ‘Lion King, Jr’ This Weekend - July 22, 2019
- Granville Selects Open Broadband, LLC to Expand Internet Access - July 22, 2019
- US Attorney’s Office Partners With AARP & FBI on Elder Justice Initiative - July 22, 2019
- Vance Public Safety Committee Meeting Rescheduled - July 22, 2019
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019