The EDC has been working with marketing firm Marketing Alliance, Inc. for several months to create a “more true representation of what Vance County and Henderson have to offer,” Director Dennis Jarvis, II explained in a recent interview with WIZS News.
Website features include videos, business opportunities, property listings, statistics and growth factors for the local area.
The website heavily focuses on the word “advance” to play on “Vance” County. “The [new] website shows why making an investment in Vance County advances your opportunities,” said Jarvis.
Connect With The Author
- DA Waters: 16 & 17-Year-Olds to be Tried as Juveniles Effective Dec. 1 - March 25, 2019
- Bert Beard, Maria Parham CEO, Talks Growth & Expansion - March 21, 2019
- Dicky Flye Talks New Mast Drug Building on Dabney Drive - March 20, 2019
- Henderson-Vance Crime Stoppers to Hold 9th Annual Golf Tournament - March 18, 2019
- NC Drivers May Soon Face Stricter Restrictions on Cell Phone Use - March 13, 2019
- Walt Bowen Talks Fishing on Kerr Lake - March 12, 2019
- Animal Shelter to Hold Dog Walk for Veterans & First Responders - March 11, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Reopen in Late April, New Vendors Welcome - March 7, 2019
- Reardon Talks CBD Products: What’s Legal and What’s Illegal in NC - March 6, 2019
- Causey, Insurance Comm./State Fire Marshal, Talks Recent Vance County Visit - March 5, 2019