The EDC has been working with marketing firm Marketing Alliance, Inc. for several months to create a “more true representation of what Vance County and Henderson have to offer,” Director Dennis Jarvis, II explained in a recent interview with WIZS News.
Website features include videos, business opportunities, property listings, statistics and growth factors for the local area.
The website heavily focuses on the word “advance” to play on “Vance” County. “The [new] website shows why making an investment in Vance County advances your opportunities,” said Jarvis.
Connect With The Author
- ‘Worship Without Walls’ to Bring Community Together to Celebrate MLK, Jr. - January 16, 2019
- Downtown Henderson Fire Station Featured on WRAL’s Tar Heel Traveler - January 11, 2019
- Girl Scout’s Annual Cookie Sale to Begin This Weekend - January 10, 2019
- District Attorney Mike Waters Discusses 9th Judicial District, Felony Cases - January 9, 2019
- Henderson-Vance EDC Makes New Website Public - January 9, 2019
- Vance County Fire Dept. to Operate As Is Pending Further Board Discussion - January 8, 2019
- Brummitt and Carpunky Tackle Fire Redistricting Questions - January 7, 2019
- Sossamon Funeral Home Will Honor Prearrangements, Add Modern Twist to Services - January 3, 2019
- Woodhouse, Economic Development Director, Talks Growth in Warren Co. - December 20, 2018
- Jarvis Discusses Mako’s First Year in Vance Co.; Provides Updates on EDC Initiatives - December 17, 2018