The EDC has been working with marketing firm Marketing Alliance, Inc. for several months to create a “more true representation of what Vance County and Henderson have to offer,” Director Dennis Jarvis, II explained in a recent interview with WIZS News.
Website features include videos, business opportunities, property listings, statistics and growth factors for the local area.
The website heavily focuses on the word “advance” to play on “Vance” County. “The [new] website shows why making an investment in Vance County advances your opportunities,” said Jarvis.
Connect With The Author
- Town Talk: Kerr Lake Fireworks; Dolly Parton Imagination Library 06/24/19 - June 24, 2019
- Town Talk: 4-H Offers Wide Range of Summer Youth Programs 06/20/19 - June 20, 2019
- Reminder: Relay for Life Set for Downtown Henderson This Sat., June 22 - June 19, 2019
- Town Talk: June is PTSD Awareness Month 06/19/19 - June 19, 2019
- Town Talk: ‘Servants on Site’ Event to Prepare Youth for Mission Work 06/18/19 - June 18, 2019
- Town Talk: Vance County Schools’ Year-End Events - June 5, 2019
- Town Talk: Brummitt Discusses Vance Co. Budget, Fire Restructuring - June 4, 2019
- HFD Participates in ‘Smoke Alarm Saturday;’ 9V Battery Donations Needed - June 3, 2019
- Vance Co. Relay for Life Set for Downtown Henderson – Sat., June 22 - May 30, 2019
- Completion Date Nears for New 40-Acre Salvation Army Center - May 29, 2019