100.1 FM ~ 1450 AM ~ WIZS, Your Community Voice ~ Click to LISTEN LOCAL
-Press Release, United Way of Vance County
The United Way of Vance County grant application process for 2020 is now open.
We are accepting grant applications now through May 15, 2020, from local nonprofit agencies that seek to provide assistance to disadvantaged citizens in Vance and Warren counties in the areas of basic needs, health and education.
If your agency plans to apply for grant allocations, we ask that you complete the application in its entirety. Any application that is not complete will not be accepted for consideration for grant funding. The completed application also must be received in our United Way of Vance County office no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, May 15, 2020.
Properly completed and signed grant applications can be provided to us through regular mail or by e-mail. For regular mail, send the application to United Way of Vance County, P.O. Box 1352, Henderson, N.C. 27536. For e-mail, send the application to [email protected]
Once applications are received, we will be contacting those agencies that apply on the status of their application and plans for presentations to our Funds Allocations Panel at a location and time to be determined.
Any questions about our grant application process can be sent to our United Way by email at the address above or by calling Terri Hedrick, treasurer/secretary, at (919) 702-4329.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020