-Press Release, Triangle North Healthcare Foundation
Triangle North Healthcare Foundation’s Board of Directors has announced the launch of its 2019 grant cycle, now open through May 17, 2019.
The Foundation seeks programs and projects that will provide positive results in one or more of the five focus areas: Chronic Disease, Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders, Nutrition and Physical Activity, Reproductive Health, and Success in School as related to Healthy Lifestyles. Nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and schools are eligible to apply.
The link to the Foundation’s online grant application is available at the website: www.tnhfoundation.org
Triangle North Healthcare Foundation, a regional healthcare grantmaking organization based in Henderson, NC, is a health legacy foundation that was established in 2011 following the merge of Maria Parham Medical Center and Duke Lifepoint.
The Foundation’s mission– to encourage, support, and invest in quality efforts that measurably improve health in the Triangle North area— is achieved through funding strategic initiatives, programs, and projects that focus on improving health. The Foundation also supports programs that build capacity and develop leaders for nonprofits in the region.
The Foundation has launched a grant cycle each year since its grantmaking began in 2013. To date, the Foundation has invested over $1.5 million in over 60 projects serving the four counties in the region, Franklin, Granville, Vance, and Warren.
According to the Foundation’s Executive Director Val Short, the Foundation Board’s hope is that through grantee organizations and the people they serve, the Board’s vision for the future of our region will be realized…“to live in a healthy community.”
“Our hope is that the Foundation’s investment of grant funds in our communities will result in long-lasting improvements in the health and wellbeing of our children and adults,” Short said.
The Foundation staff is currently available to discuss ideas for grant projects or to assist with grant writing. Call 252-598-0763 to schedule an appointment. Information about current and past funded programs and projects is available on the website at www.tnhfoundation.org.
Connect With The Author
- United Way’s 2019 Grant Application Process Now Open - March 22, 2019
- Register Now for 14th Annual Relay for Life KLCC Golf Tournament - March 22, 2019
- VGCC to Offer Open House at All Four Campuses - March 22, 2019
- Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Day – April 27 - March 22, 2019
- H-V Recreation & Parks to Hold Upcoming Egg Hunt at Two Locations - March 22, 2019
- DNA Analysis Subject of Upcoming Thornton Library Program - March 22, 2019
- Henderson-Vance Chamber Looking for Small Business of the Year Nominees - March 21, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Approves Calendars for 2019-2020 School Year - March 21, 2019
- Deadline to Register for Junior Firefighter Program Extended - March 21, 2019
- Oxford Preparatory School Announces 3rd Quarter Honor Roll for 6th Grade - March 21, 2019