100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
Terri Hedrick, public information officer for Vance County Schools, was on Tuesday’s edition of WIZS’ Town Talk program to announce her upcoming retirement from the school system.
Hired by VCS in 1998, Hedrick will retire Monday, July 1, 2019, with 21-years of service.
A native of Wilson County and a graduate of UNC-Chapel Hill, Hedrick has called Vance County home for the past 40 years.
“I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time living in Vance County and working here,” Hedrick said.
Prior to joining VCS, Hedrick served as marketing director for Maria Parham Hospital. Hedrick also spent 15 years at what was then known as The Henderson Daily Dispatch as a reporter and editor.
Hedrick has also represented VCS well on WIZS’ Vance County Schools news program that has most recently aired on Mondays. She is wished the very best and will be missed!
To hear the Town Talk interview with Terri Hedrick its entirety, please click the play button below. Listen live to WIZS’ Town Talk Monday-Friday at 11 a.m. on 1450AM, 100.1 FM or online at www.wizs.com.
Connect With The Author
- Town Talk: SHPHC Announces ‘For Unto Y’all’ Christmas Production – 07/18/19 - July 18, 2019
- Town Talk: Weekend Full of Events Planned for Mary Potter Reunion – 07/17/19 - July 17, 2019
- Town Talk: Friendly Barber Shop Celebrates 55th Anniversary – 07/16/19 - July 16, 2019
- Town Talk: The Cabin Pickers’ Stephanie Cole On Air – 07/11/19 - July 11, 2019
- Town Talk: Study Reveals Extent of McGregor Hall’s Economic Impact – 07/10/19 - July 10, 2019
- Town Talk: Henderson City Manager Announces Retirement Date – 07/09/19 - July 9, 2019
- Frazier Announces Retirement Intentions; City Searches for New Manager - July 8, 2019
- Town Talk: Granville Co. Summer Leadership Interns On Air – 07/08/19 - July 8, 2019
- List of Local Four-County Independence Day Celebrations - July 3, 2019
- Vance Commissioners Approve County-Wide Broadband Agreement - July 3, 2019