100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Shirley Loftis, Superheroes for Duke Kids
Superheroes for Duke Kids will hold a fundraiser at 220 seafood Restaurant in Henderson on Monday, December 2, 2019, from 4 until 7 p.m.
Cost is $7 per plate and meal includes trout, french fries, slaw and hush puppies (drink included for eat-in meals only).
Funds raised will purchase toys for kids in Duke Hospital. Toy donations will also be accepted the night of the fundraiser.
For a toy wish list sorted by age range, please visit Superheroes for Duke Kids’ Facebook page (click here).
Connect With The Author
- FREE Fresh Produce Available at Second Thurs. Food Distribution - November 12, 2019
- Census Bureau Begins Job Recruitment Efforts - November 12, 2019
- Warrenton Christmas Parade to Delight Main Street Sat., Dec. 14 - November 12, 2019
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for ‘Cookies & Milk With Santa’ - November 12, 2019
- Oxford Preparatory Lower School Announces First Quarter Honor Roll - November 12, 2019
- Thank-A-Vet Program Launches in Granville County - November 11, 2019
- Raleigh Ringers to Bring Holiday Cheer to McGregor Hall - November 11, 2019
- Town of Louisburg Will Host 2019 Christmas Parade Sun. Dec. 8 - November 11, 2019
- Granville Chamber to Hold Annual Thanksgiving Breakfast - November 11, 2019
- Poplar Creek Baptist to Host ‘Unashamed’ at Gospel Singing, Dinner Show - November 11, 2019