-Information courtesy NC Cooperative Extension
The popular regional Successful Small Farms Opportunities conference will be held at the Louisburg College campus in Louisburg on Saturday, February 16, 2019, from 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Topics include the new farm bill and how it affects small farmers; blueberry production and marketing; high-tunnel greenhouses; Industrial Hemp: regulations and growers panel; agritourism opportunities on your farm and farm liability, small farm enterprise budgets; developing a farm commercial kitchen and more.
In addition, there will be a free seed exchange again this year for participants. There will be a small fee to participate in the conference.
To register for the conference and for more information, please call the Franklin County Cooperative Extension Office at 919-496-3344 or email [email protected] for program details.
Visit our website, https://franklin.ces.ncsu.edu/ for additional information.
Connect With The Author
- VGCC Holds Convocation, Recognizes Employees’ Years of Service - August 20, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Set for ‘Cruise-In’ and ‘Movie Under the Stars’ - August 20, 2019
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Host Choir Day 2019 - August 20, 2019
- Is Your Small Business Prepared for a Disaster? Find Out at ‘Lunch Break to Educate’ - August 19, 2019
- City Council to Consider Contracting With Firm in Manager Hiring Process - August 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Senior Services Now Affiliated With ‘Rock Steady Boxing’ - August 19, 2019
- Carolina Panthers’ Backup Quarterbacks Fail to Impress in Preseason Matchup - August 19, 2019
- VGCC’s 50th Anniversary Celebration to Include Food Truck Rodeo, Live Music - August 16, 2019
- Henderson/Vance Annual Night Out Against Crime Scheduled for Oct. 1 - August 16, 2019
- Concord Baptist Church in Kittrell to Hold Women’s Conference - August 16, 2019