-Information courtesy NC Cooperative Extension
The popular regional Successful Small Farms Opportunities conference will be held at the Louisburg College campus in Louisburg on Saturday, February 16, 2019, from 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Topics include the new farm bill and how it affects small farmers; blueberry production and marketing; high-tunnel greenhouses; Industrial Hemp: regulations and growers panel; agritourism opportunities on your farm and farm liability, small farm enterprise budgets; developing a farm commercial kitchen and more.
In addition, there will be a free seed exchange again this year for participants. There will be a small fee to participate in the conference.
To register for the conference and for more information, please call the Franklin County Cooperative Extension Office at 919-496-3344 or email [email protected] for program details.
Visit our website, https://franklin.ces.ncsu.edu/ for additional information.
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019