-Information courtesy NC Cooperative Extension
The popular regional Successful Small Farms Opportunities conference will be held at the Louisburg College campus in Louisburg on Saturday, February 16, 2019, from 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Topics include the new farm bill and how it affects small farmers; blueberry production and marketing; high-tunnel greenhouses; Industrial Hemp: regulations and growers panel; agritourism opportunities on your farm and farm liability, small farm enterprise budgets; developing a farm commercial kitchen and more.
In addition, there will be a free seed exchange again this year for participants. There will be a small fee to participate in the conference.
To register for the conference and for more information, please call the Franklin County Cooperative Extension Office at 919-496-3344 or email [email protected] for program details.
Visit our website, https://franklin.ces.ncsu.edu/ for additional information.
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Schools Addresses Coronavirus Concerns - February 28, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Wins Regional Award - February 28, 2020
- Reminder: One-Stop Early Voting for March Primary Ends This Weekend - February 28, 2020
- Perry Memorial Library and VITA Offering Free Tax Preparation Services - February 28, 2020
- H-V Chamber of Commerce Announces 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities - February 28, 2020
- Granville Board of Education to Meet March 2 - February 28, 2020
- Deported Alien, Found in Warren Co., Indicted on Illegal Reentry Charges - February 28, 2020
- Local Granville-Vance Health Director Attends White House Coronavirus Briefing - February 27, 2020
- VGCC Succeeds By Going ‘All-In’ for CDL - February 27, 2020
- Tax Assistance Available for Veterans, Elderly/Disabled Warren Residents - February 27, 2020