-Information courtesy Claire Catherwood, West End Community Watch
West End Community Watch will meet on Tuesday, February 19, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall of West End Baptist Church in Henderson.
The speaker will be Cara Gill of the Child Advocacy Council. Police officers will be present to hear your concerns and to provide updates on police activities. We hope you can join us; we invite everyone to attend.
We also want everyone in Henderson and Vance County to know that, if you have a computer, you can go to Nextdoor.com and find out if your area is covered by a Nextdoor website. Most of Vance County is on Nextdoor.com.
On the website, you can find out what’s going on in your area, report lost and found pets, ask for recommendations for tradesmen, etc.
Connect With The Author
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 79 Students to Fall Semester President’s List - April 18, 2019
- Reminder: Eichner to Perform at McGregor Hall Friday Evening - April 18, 2019
- Troxler Encourages Horse Owners to Vaccinate Against Mosquito-Borne Diseases - April 18, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff Partners With ALE to Make Drug Arrests, Seizures - April 18, 2019
- Kerr Lake Set for T-H Marine FLW Bass Fishing League Tournament - April 17, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Recent Untreated Wastewater Discharges - April 17, 2019