-Information courtesy Claire Catherwood, West End Community Watch
West End Community Watch will meet on Tuesday, February 19, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall of West End Baptist Church in Henderson.
The speaker will be Cara Gill of the Child Advocacy Council. Police officers will be present to hear your concerns and to provide updates on police activities. We hope you can join us; we invite everyone to attend.
We also want everyone in Henderson and Vance County to know that, if you have a computer, you can go to Nextdoor.com and find out if your area is covered by a Nextdoor website. Most of Vance County is on Nextdoor.com.
On the website, you can find out what’s going on in your area, report lost and found pets, ask for recommendations for tradesmen, etc.
Connect With The Author
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019
- Sheriff Curtis Brame to Serve as Keynote Speaker at Black History Program - February 18, 2019
- Harrington Charged With Triple Homicide in 2018 Harrell St. Murders - February 15, 2019
- Public Comment Opportunity for NCDOT Division 5 Projects - February 15, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Announces Spring 2019 Swim Lesson Schedule - February 15, 2019
- Maloney Named New Branch Manager at Thornton Library - February 15, 2019
- Warren Co. High School to Hold ‘Around the World’ International Fair - February 15, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Recognizes Student Spotlight Recipients - February 14, 2019